Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody who's worth a crap can demo those same 5 hits with an AR-15 in 1 second flat. So the bsers CLAIM bolt action is "as fast" as autorifle. It aint even 1/4th as fast. If you are as slow with the auto as you are with a bolt action, that's YOUR problem, not an indicator of the action-speed of the autorifle.

ROW of torsos at 25m, 5m or so in between them, hit all 5 in 1.4 seconds with A3 model, and optical sight, AVERAGE of 5 runs, timed from the first shot. For you bsers who wanna TRY to claim that you can work the bolt action as you switch targets. Let's see you get those 5 torsos in even 5.5 seconds, much less 1.4 seconds.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
asswipe has claimed that the enfield is just as fast for repeat hits. So did bser garnad.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, a musket isen't even CLOSE to being as fast for the first shot, unless you stupidly walk around with it cocked, and the flashpan exposed. Even then, those sorry assed sights are SLOw. TRY getting times averaging under .85 second, for a reaction, raise rifle from safe-carry, hit 12"x24" torso at 25 yds, on electronic timer, like can be done with optical sighted AR.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
like can be done with optical sighted AR.
Okay. Enfield vs CAR. 1st shot hit at 25yds. Garand against gunkid.

Can the gungeezer do it without the optical sight and can crutch? Naaah. I doubt it.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Actually, I never said such about the enfield (assuming you're talking about me), though the enfield is a very fast bolt. I think it might have been MRostov on the enfield.

But, in any event, one thing is clear:

You obviously don't know how to work a bolt action properly, if you need a full second to work one.

You don't even have to remove the rifle from your cheek to cycle a bolt. Anyone who has done followup shots on deer or other game can tell you that.

beleive what you want, insult who you want, whatever. You aren't making your case any more credible.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Aslan said:
Actually, I never said such about the enfield (assuming you're talking about me), though the enfield is a very fast bolt. I think it might have been MRostov on the enfield.

:devil:
You never really who gg is talking about most of the time. He just seems to have these canned generic tirades, aimed at nobody, that he trots out periodically to up his post count and try the patience of the reader. Nothing new, just sufficiently irritating to merit a response. Guess it makes him feel important.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Sounds like the thread over at PN. Except it was 4 shots in 5 seconds on a paper plate at 100 yards.
Then another argument where it was popinted out by several people that the first shot from any rifle that's ready to fire is going to be just as fast as his dream gun.
The argument about bolt rifles being as fast as a carbine was at extended ranges, where the time to aim the next shot is the dominant portion of the time spent between shots.
And then it's also been pointed out that the only way he can make his dream gun look good is to try and compare it to pistols at pistol ranges.

He just can't keep his lies and lines of BS straight.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Erika (the real one dipstick), send gunkid up here and we will try. Looking forward to it :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts