Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a FP 45 Liberator pistol from WW11 that was picked up at a yard sale about 12 years ago, Everything works on it. It does not have the box or instruction comic. It is a Almost dark gold panta color. I plan to sell it and wonder what its worth may be. I know the history of these type of guns but wonder what the value range might be.
Thank You for the help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
]I have a FP 45 Liberator pistol from WW11 that was picked up at a yard sale about 12 years ago, Everything works on it. It does not have the box or instruction comic. It is a Almost dark gold panta color. I plan to sell it and wonder what its worth may be. I know the history of these type of guns but wonder what the value range might be.
Thank You for the help.]

·
Registered
420 Posts
Wow that's a piece of history, assuming it's authenticated. I'd see if one has every been on gun broker. Otherwise you might have to get a professional auction. Also just to be sure check about the legality. I think it's safely in the relics and curios definition but some idiot somewhere might want to class it as a zip gun or something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts