Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

LIST "outrageous" claims made by me, punks

3K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  John in AR 
#1 ·
and you'll find OUT that ALL can and have been done, numerous times. Just because lame old lardassed cheapskate plinkers can't make such performances, doesn't mean that dedicated, motivated practicioners can't. It just means that you don't amount to a crap, and hey, you all know that already.

#30 · (Edited)
LIST "outrageous" claims made by me, punks
As you wish:

I have all the experience I need. Care to claim that you can use a hammer down lever action, and beat the .90 second of the optical sighted AR, for reaction, raise and hit of a 10" gong at 25 yds, from low ready? Same .90 second for V notched Iron sights, on torso at 25 yds, or 1.0 second with peep sight for torso. You need 1.5 seconds with the lever, without a doubt.
I've shown video of doing it with a hammer-down levergun in half the time you brag about doing with an AR. And I make no claims of being great. I wouldn't be in the top tier if I got back into competitive shooting, and you're slower than I am; per your very own words.

If you claim under 1.5 seconds, it WILL BE a lie. Tell the truth, about 2 seconds...
Not a lie after all, is it? There are two separate videos demonstrating such in your "lever is slower" thread, if you'd be man enough to admit it. Not only less time than you say is possible, and not only less than half that time, but less than one-third that time. And again, I'm not great. Even though I'm tons better than your unproven claims, I'm still not even top tier of shooters nowadays.

Go ahead, call me a liar again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.