Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
LIST "outrageous" claims made by me

As you wish:
andy;209097 said:
my "swiss army shovel" will be 13 tools in 1 and might well be a big help towards the salvation of the 3rd world, even.
(I just love the “salvation of the 3rd world” comment. And you accuse me of having fantasies…)

Claiming that .30Carbine, shotguns, and pistols aren’t capable of penetrating soft armor:
...most people WILL have nothing more than a pistol, pistol caliber carbine, .30 carbine, muzzle loader, pellet rifle, arrows with target points, .22, shotgun, all of which 5 lbs of concealable armor will stop.
Some loads will, some won’t. Pistol examples - .22tcm, some .357 sigs, 5.7x28, and numerous others. I’ve run .45Colt loads from a 7.5” revolver at 2,400 fps (completely within book loading limits). They would absolutely penetrate soft armor. Heck, my glock 19 will penetrate soft armor when using the .22tcm conversion kit.

Same with .30 carbine. You won’t admit it, but I’ve shown you video of .30 carbine penetrating soft armor, and that was from a pistol, using a softpoint. You really think that from a rifle it somehow wouldn’t..?

On shotguns, I’ve held a level II vest in my hands that had a hole through it from a 12-gauge slug.

On your latest lusted-after wonder-caliber, the 9x21mm that in reality is actually weaker than 9x19mm.
pocket 9x21 hits like 4" 357...
Absolutely cannot; at least if we're talking about full-power top end .357 loads. As I said in that thread:
In a true snubnose, a 9mm+p can exceed a .357 magnum in some cases.
In a 4” gun, a .357 magnum will pretty much always bury a 9mm energy-wise.
The 9x21 has a lower max pressure limit than even a standard 9x19 load, much less a +P 9x19 load.
A maxed-out 9mm+p will exceed a maxed-out 9x21 every time.
To summarize – a 4” .357 revolver is typically more powerful than a 9x19+p; and the 9x19+p is more powerful than the 9x21.
The max power you’ll get from a 9x21 (even with a NON-pocket-carry 4” barrel length) is 450-475 ft/lbs, and that’s with max charges of fast powder with extremely light bullets.
A 9x19+P from the same barrel length can hit more than 500 ft/lbs with the same powder and bullets.
A .357 magnum (again, with a 4” barrel) will often break 600 ft/lbs, and with some factory stuff like Buffalo Bore will break 700 ft/lbs.
So no the 9x21 does not “hit like a 4-inch .357 magnum”. Not even close. Unless you think that 450 ft/lbs is as good as 700 ft/lbs.
The 9x21won’t even match a lot of off-the shelf 9mm+p loads, and will NEVER match maxed-out 9mm+P handloads using the same powder and bullets.
I maintain that to claim that 475 ft/lbs "hits like" 700 ft/lbs, meets the definition of “outrageous claim”. Am I wrong?

LIST "outrageous" claims made by me, punks
I started to list some, but decided to just take the easy way out and post a link to an entire thread on the subject: Per gunchild's request...

There you go John; lots of outrageously untrue pontifications that you've made, blatant lies (things like claiming that 'another' user isn't really you), and simple demonstrably-wrong claims on gun stuff (like a .30 Carbine not being able to penetrate soft armor.

They're all still there, been there for years waiting on you to admit the mistakes and explain the lies.

I wonder where our excitable boy went off to now?
Again, I didn't think putting him in a time out over a profane thread title would get him to leave permanently.
Unless he did something to lose his internet capabilities from home or the library.
Hmmmm.

Maybe he's gone to Russia, to sell his "services" to the Warlord over there?

LIST "outrageous" claims made by me, punks
As you wish:

I have all the experience I need. Care to claim that you can use a hammer down lever action, and beat the .90 second of the optical sighted AR, for reaction, raise and hit of a 10" gong at 25 yds, from low ready? Same .90 second for V notched Iron sights, on torso at 25 yds, or 1.0 second with peep sight for torso. You need 1.5 seconds with the lever, without a doubt.
I've shown video of doing it with a hammer-down levergun in half the time you brag about doing with an AR. And I make no claims of being great. I wouldn't be in the top tier if I got back into competitive shooting, and you're slower than I am; per your very own words.

If you claim under 1.5 seconds, it WILL BE a lie. Tell the truth, about 2 seconds...
Not a lie after all, is it? There are two separate videos demonstrating such in your "lever is slower" thread, if you'd be man enough to admit it. Not only less time than you say is possible, and not only less than half that time, but less than one-third that time. And again, I'm not great. Even though I'm tons better than your unproven claims, I'm still not even top tier of shooters nowadays.

Go ahead, call me a liar again.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.