Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my grandmother is a liberal. I have lived with her on and off all my life. Over time she learned to cope with my fascination with the outdoors and guns, but she always resented my having guns (especially the .22 I got when I was 4). Wile living with my grandmother (the liberal) I learned a few things about liberals. They are hypocrites. My grandmother is anti gun and she claims the world would be a better place it there where no guns. Yet she carries a loaded .38 S&W stub nose every where she goes. :headbang: She say people should not defend themselves, but they should call the cops. But with all the armed robberies in the neighborhood she has asked me to but a 12 gage at the door. Any one have to witness the way liberals work and malfunction?

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Well... how about this? My wife is a big time liberal. Helped out the DNC calling folks in the 2000 election. The kicker? Her grandmother is a sociology prof and helped found the San Jose chapter of NOW. Her and her brothers were vehemently anti gun when I met them. So was my mother (ironic, because my father is USMC).

Through gradual, safe education, my wife now has a makarov and her two brothers are very interested in shooting. My mother, while she still doesn't like guns, understands the need to vote for pro-firearm legislation so that people in need can have firearms because the criminals certainly will.

Politically, I'm neutral. I think both parties have their good points, while both are really FOS at other times. Even though many think my wife is wrong sometimes (lord knows I do), I have to give her respect for being an strong woman and sticking to her guns.

cheers

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Gun_crazy_JR said:
Any one have to witness the way liberals work and malfunction?
Yep.

A certain liberal family member is just like what you're talking about. he thinks people shouldn't carry guns because -- get this -- they might use it. Oh yes, someone might call you a name and you'll pull your gun and kill them. Yet he's the one who will fly off the handle at the slightest disagreement with him, and threaten to "blow the asshole away", blah, blah, blah. I think most liberals have a LOT of deep-seated hatred, and try to cover it up by acting like they want peace and harmony. But the truth comes out when something disagrees with them, and they become all bitey-scratchey. THEY want to be able to control others and do whatever they want with no criticism or responsibility.

I think liberalism is basically a sociopathic psychosis of those who refuse to grow up beyond the toddler notions of "no", "mine", and "I want".

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Im a liberal, i love guns. Granted, i dont keep loaded firearms, or keep defensive guns, just because i never saw the point in it. But jeez, im pretty left wing, and im all set, lock stock and barrel.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
what a cool thread! g-crazy! respect yo' granny dammit![that .38 could be yours ...someday!.. with matureity+]

krept! 'fascenating'[s.p.?] run down on the sit-rep.[your cool,in my book] of
life.

mag-88 i think your next[ my superior brain, ain't what it was at total recall
speed,years ago,you get a pass]

and yote, ..right-on![press-on]

:wavey:

[ when i 'm misspellin' words,an sayin' fuck-off, you will know i'm DRINKIN'

ther- for every man in the outfit will have a sidearm, and sharpe blade!]

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
cheers brothers.

In my book, many things transcend politics.

When at war, we're all American.

cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts