Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seems like fits-multiple-platform, multiple-gun suppressors are really catching on. Lone Wolf is coming out with their "Elimin8r" modular pistol-caliber suppressor; a sectioned suppressor made for handgun calibers up to 45 caliber, 10mm and 300BLK subsonic. Fully assembled, it's a very large (long) pistol suppressor, even by 45acp standards:

But what's seriously neat about it is that they're taking the segmented design further than I've seen before. There's a typical blast-chamber area, and then eight smaller sections, and you can use as many (or as few) as desired for your particular application:

So if you want, you can use it as a short suppressor on your pistol, a large (and so quieter) suppressor on your PCC/SBR/braced-pistol, or any combination in between. I'm not in the market at all, but it looks pretty versatile for private citizen use.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
But where is the screen wire, duct tape, PVC pipe? Oh, that;s right , it is a real one, not a cobbled up toy.
If I had the inclination to make one and waste time and money in the process a GK PVC Modular suppressor would have been assembled. But it'd be 3 times as long with multiple slip connectors.😆

·
Registered
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just realized I didn't include a link: Lone Wolf Elimin8r Modular Pistol Suppressor | Lone Wolf Arms

I really like the modularity idea that more & more mfr's seem to be adopting; being able to run it big for maximum effectiveness, small for transport/carry, or anywhere in between. Wish they showed the baffles from another angle so you could tell if they were just cone baffles or K-baffles. I'm assuming cone, but they look like they might have enough room in them to be K's, which would be even better.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Seems like fits-multiple-platform, multiple-gun suppressors are really catching on. Lone Wolf is coming out with their "Elimin8r" modular pistol-caliber suppressor; a sectioned suppressor made for handgun calibers up to 45 caliber, 10mm and 300BLK subsonic. Fully assembled, it's a very large (long) pistol suppressor, even by 45acp standards:
View attachment 13916

But what's seriously neat about it is that they're taking the segmented design further than I've seen before. There's a typical blast-chamber area, and then eight smaller sections, and you can use as many (or as few) as desired for your particular application:

View attachment 13917

So if you want, you can use it as a short suppressor on your pistol, a large (and so quieter) suppressor on your PCC/SBR/braced-pistol, or any combination in between. I'm not in the market at all, but it looks pretty versatile for private citizen use.
I like that you can break it down, and the baffles are replaceable. Disassemble, toss it in an ultrasonic cleaner, dry it off and you're good to go. wasn't looking for a pistol suppressor, but now...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts