Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who's going to be stupid enough to be holding still, fully exposed, in daylight? Dumbass ******** and gooks, maybe, but not anybody who's any sort of a threat. If a dangeous man is abroad in daylight, he's going to be taking the high ground, and he's going to be either moving from cover to cover, or be nothing but a bobbing head to shoot at, around his cover.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Lone men trying to stay at 100% combat alert all the time burn out VERY quickly. You burn out, you make mistakes, you make mistakes, you get burnt down.

BTW, you won't always be in a combat environment, all that dashing and bounding and bobbing and weaving will make a LOT of noise in all that heavy cover you think you'll have (all that heavy cover in the DESERT you plan to walk to in 3 days, from the SIERRAS. . .LOL).

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Just keep in mind gunkid, that alot of the people that you insult are far smarter than you. Some aren't but most are. Your ignorance is showing through.

·
Registered
750 Posts
You aren't going to be humping your lard ass up any high ground JD let alone in a constant state of dodge, bob and weave.

The guy in the pic needs to do something with that rifle, it looks like a turd in a punch bowl LOL

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
While you are running, bobing, weaving and jumping for hours ar a time GK, remember the motto of US Army snipers

"Dont try to run. You'll just die tired!"

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Whatever you say guntard.

Melvin yu do not know the first thing about combat so stop prettendign you do. (prison showers excepted of course).

You knowledge of firearms is cursory ar best an I would describe iut as farcical.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I think Long range to GK is anything over 150 yds....

All his prep and posts are pretty much about using the rifle at pistol ranges. (CQB is probably an overlooked skill, but he soesn't think of it in terms of CQB)

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Coyote said:
Wow, what a pointless, racist, stupid post.

Having said that:
From the looks of the muzzle break, that could be a fifty-Caliber rifle.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Stillwater said:
From the looks of the muzzle break, that could be a fifty-Caliber rifle.
I think you're right Bill and the man behind it ain't no clown.

RIKA

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hard Ball said:
While you are running, bobing, weaving and jumping for hours ar a time GK, remember the motto of US Army snipers

"Dont try to run. You'll just die tired!"
Were you bravo 4 designated?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Only problem is, that rifle in the picture sticks out like my pecker in the Hooters lockerroom.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Yeah the sniper in the pic is on an exercise, normally the rifle would be camo'd up as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts