Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for $200 cash,and that's ALL. I never said I was going to TOUCH a gun. Pussy Hard rock said he'd meet me at some "training place" in COLORADO, which I agreed to do, for $200. since HE is pussying out, by trying to make me travel out of state, which I can't do, and aint ABOUT to do for a lousy $200, I'll see about sending Zombo. He won't have to travel more than a few hundred miles. I don't have to be there to see Hard Rock fail or pussy out.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
for $200 cash,and that's ALL. I never said I was going to TOUCH a gun. Pussy Hard rock said he'd meet me at some "training place" in COLORADO, which I agreed to do, for $200. since HE is pussying out, by trying to make me travel out of state, which I can't do, and aint ABOUT to do for a lousy $200, I'll see about sending Zombo. He won't have to travel more than a few hundred miles. I don't have to be there to see Hard Rock fail or pussy out.
FUNNY, I don't remember Hard Rock mentioning a training place in Colorado. All I have read, on several boards, is the SMTC in VA.

I won't let you cloud the issue with lies, NUTTY JOHN.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hmmmmm Hey fucktard

How about I p[rovide a place in COlorado. And you show upo there with wirnesses I choose and you perform your amazing feats. I am sure the assembleg group in this forum can come up with some of your claims that they would like to see you do. I am sure they would even pony up the $$$$. YOu can do it in one day. Up her edo yoru feats ON CAMERA and be hoem to sleep in your own bed. How about it care to try it?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Bull, it was always SMTC. Now you're trying to change history. You're probably the stupidest person on the planet if you think you can change the facts.

Why do you need money to travel in colorado? I though you had two jobs and would be making millions off your books and web sites...

:devil:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
LMAO Bet some boss con stretched it wider than that. Tell ya guys what when I am down that way this summer I will stoop in and stertch ole PAts that way to match.I fI can stand the sighgt of her. She is probably as fat and nasty as he is.

Any one want to contribute to teh Get Hasher drunk so he can do the deed fund?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
LMAO Bet some boss con stretched it wider than that. Tell ya guys what when I am down that way this summer I will stoop in and stertch ole PAts that way to match.I fI can stand the sighgt of her. She is probably as fat and nasty as he is.

Any one want to contribute to teh Get Hasher drunk so he can do the deed fund?
Big and fat. The Pagosa Springs Sun has a picture of her setting on a chair, over flowing the chair, over the sides.

NUTTY JOHN has been packing the pounds on too. However, he walks as if he is constipated, or still sore. Could someone have adjusted his stool?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
The challenge was always to be handled at SMTC, not in colorado. You're just doing your best to not show up AGAIN.

andy said:
I can whip you with both hands behind me, punk, no problem.
And yet, you never show up to do so.

·
Registered
285 Posts
andy said:
If you agreed to travel in Colorado than explain this:
SEND me $200 CASH, punk. Then I can bring
WHATEVER I need to keep you punks in-line. There's OTHER expenses besides the plane. There's motel bills, food, etc.
http://www.armslocker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29971

You don't need a plane to go anywhere in Colorado from anywhere else in Colorado.

YOU'LL be the one needing excuses, punk.. [red]I'll be there[/red] WITH BELLS on, and a witness, and all the gear needed to make your FAMILY regret your trying to pull ANY shit, at all.
http://www.armslocker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30005

You said you'd be there as in SMTC not here as in CO

Keep squirming gunkid

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I would be glad to meet him to see himn perfrom his feets of prowess right her in CO. I will be brinbging my own armed witnesses cause I dont trust the little bitch though.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yes he likes ot be tied up. He loved that before the gang rapes they did to him in prison too.

Right THeif?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I'll bet the TARD doesn't answer this ...

andy said:
I can whip you with both hands behind me, punk, no problem.
Hey NUTTY JOHN, you're reading my posts -- put me back on ignore, or I will kick you fat flabby ass. LOL

I have offered to come to Colorado, three times. However, your silence is deafening. When do you want to meet and whip me TARD? I got a clue for you NUTTY JOHN, it would be your personal SHTF situation, if you ever get up guts enough to try. But, it's your option to excercise.

I could email everybody interested here, your Parole Officers name, address and phone number. All they have to do is email me their request, and I will send all emailers his name, his address and his phone number.

You know the guy I mean don't you, the guy holding your leash and collar? It's Mike Fischer in Durango, Colorado. You do recognize the name, don't you TARD?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Stillwater I would like that info to add to my ever growing file ont eh TARD. I have it and all his statements toward me over hte last 7 years in a file with copies int he hands of my attorneys in case anythign ever happens to me. I t is also in the hands of some other folks as well. JUST IN CASE.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts