Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the presser were the boy-premiere says that assault style weapons will be 100% banned, and hand-gun ownership frozen. No more sales or transfers. This is what happens when you don't have the Bill of Rights. The government can do whatever it chooses, with no recourse.

·
Registered
10,679 Posts
"Assault" rifles were banned in May 01 2020, we are just waiting for the government to "buy" them back.

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
"Assault" rifles were banned in May 01 2020, we are just waiting for the government to "buy" them back.
I'm sure you will be paid what they're actually worth. Many are still waiting for their bump stock reimbursement.here.

·
Registered
10,679 Posts
I'm sure you will be paid what they're actually worth. Many are still waiting for their bump stock reimbursement. Here.
Unfortunately I'm not going to hold my breath. With this latest BS legislation where he goes after legal law abiding Canadians instead of criminals he has pissed off over a quarter million voters. His next election will be his last, he has lost over a million voters each during the last 2 elections he called.

·
Super Moderator
2,417 Posts
I hope so for you guys sake
I can't say much about the clown show election we had here. And what's brewing in November.
I'll vote for certain people because I have to not because I particularly like or trust them this Fall.

·
Super Moderator
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope so for you guys sake
I can't say much about the clown show election we had here. And what's brewing in November.
I'll vote for certain people because I have to not because I particularly like or trust them this Fall.
Sad, but this is where we are.

We need to repeal the direct election of Senators. It was never meant to work this way. They gained way too much power. Then we wouldn't need term limits anywhere other than the House.

We also need to fire every single legislator - every single one of them. A purge would be the best possible thing for this country. Show them where the power lies - at least where it is supposed to lie.

·
Super Moderator
2,417 Posts
The current incumbent senator I don't have much faith in although a Republican. I hate just voting for him just as a stop gap. I was hoping Jan Morgan would have won but you could tell the fix was in for several reasons.
Media acted like she didn't exist and they had to throw in a ringer candidate from nowhere.
Oh well we could do worse here in Arkansas.

·
Registered
10,679 Posts
Since this announcement there has been a run on handguns in Canada, most stores sold out in less than a week. I decided to sell a friend 2 of my .45Colt "Original" Vaqueros. In order to register them in his name, I had to phone the RCMP Firearms Center to transfer ownership. The phone lines have been so blocked in the last week with transfers/sales that I had to dial the Firearms Center 52 times before they stopped dropping my calls. Talk about backed up.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,679 Posts
  • Sad
Reactions: BigEd
1 - 9 of 9 Posts