Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Hillbilly said:
Gunkid's arms may be good for some things, but his tactics will not even be good for CQB. His lack of planning will get him killed in less than 15 minutes after TSHTF, if his history is any indication. His pattern of underestimating everybody will probably not help him either.
Actually,... his pattern of underestimating everyone will help him..... help him to get the coveted Darwin Award!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good point, horse has been beaten for years. We all know what we are talking about and it is like arguing ford/chevy. Whatever you have, learn it, clean it and shoot it because all the wonder bullets in the world are no substitute for shot placement. I had a Marine go through 2 mags of 9mm before he managed to kill a wounded terrorist at 10 feet that was pinned in a VBIED that hadn't gone off. Nerves, and fear of blowing up as the T tried to set it off had him firing so fast he wasn't getting good shots. Still killed him eventually. Marine was fine, but shaken. Good learning point though.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
The next important question, why would anybody bother to waste their hard earned money on either a ford or a chevy??? A cheaply made domestic is still a cheaply made vehicle!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"Typical Melvin, hurl insults when caught in a lie.

He just does not like to be confused with facts."

Absolutely true on both counts!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Just because YOU "think" that the 400 yd capability of the scoped CAR-15 is "close quarters" doesn't make it so. Just because YOU are dumb enough to be in open country in daylight doesn't make doing so intelligent, desirable or necessary, either. I know better than to count on other people, you still live in fantasy land.
You can't count on other people, because they know they cannot count on you. It really is that simple.

And your scoped CAR is not a 400 yard gun. a scope won't change the ballistics of the round. I'd challenge you to a 400 yard shoot off, but you cannot legally participate.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts