Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
69 gr smk bullet, in 223. What I SAID was a 60 gr Nosler Partition over such a charge, in Win White box brass. The Partion is nearly 3/16" shorter, so it WILL seat atop such a charge. Idiots can't READ. Just cause I ALSO mention the smk bullet, at 100 fps less than the Nosler, does NOT mean the SAME powder charge was used, dumbasses. Of COURSE either less powder or a different powder was used, with the heavier, longer smk bullet. what a bunch of twits you are.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
BS, there's a PICTURE, HERE and at PN that shows the damn powder charge coming halfway up the friggin neck, you're not going to seat anything on top of it without compressing the powder charge. Go ahead overload the cartridge, THEN compress the charge, see what happens.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
He just lies and lies and lies.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u are a liar, punk. There's not ONE case you can point to wherein I lied. While it's OBVIOUS that you lied about the "super dooper" extra temporary cavity that you CLAIMED that the 30 C ball bullet causes in flesh, or that you SAW so MANY guys shot with pistols in Korea. Half a dozen aint shit, because it's still easily just LUCK. I've many times got 6 straight heads or tails in as many coin tosses. It takes TWENTY coin tosses to really, consistently establish the true 50-50 outcome likelihood.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
When he knows he has been caught lying again all he can do is spew childish insults.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
u are a liar, punk. There's not ONE case you can point to wherein I lied. While it's OBVIOUS that you lied about the "super dooper" extra temporary cavity that you CLAIMED that the 30 C ball bullet causes in flesh, or that you SAW so MANY guys shot with pistols in Korea. Half a dozen aint shit, because it's still easily just LUCK. I've many times got 6 straight heads or tails in as many coin tosses. It takes TWENTY coin tosses to really, consistently establish the true 50-50 outcome likelihood.
What an amazing grasp of statistical analysis....(not)!

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
The sticky thread at PN, as well as a few dozen threads here, pretty much catch you at a lot of lies....

denial, doesn't change the fact you've been caught easily and often in lies.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
The link would be xxxhttp://www.patriotnetwork.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18608xxx

But alas, some of his original posts have been deleted. But enbough of his original posts have been included in the text of this thread to allow anyone who cares about the debate to decide who is and who is not lying about what...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts