Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mabu appreciates low cost but that does not mean Cheap Junk!

For example there are some fools who think it fine to sleep in cheap plastic. For them it may be fitting as they already have the bodybag their lifleless body will be wrapped in before it is rolled into a shallow grave.

Right now there are items for SHTF available to those with little money. Cheap but good gear that will serve them well as they forge a new empire out of the coming chaos.

Most of this is surplus being discarded by the decaying nations of europe as they bow to the moslem hordes. For the equal of a day or 2 of work a man can equip himself very well tents packs, sleeping bags webgear knives and clothes.

Only a FOOL would wrap himself in plastic like a bear burrito by choice.

Prepare now or die later- Mabu has spoken!

Reactions: krept

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Mabu Khan said:
Only a FOOL would wrap himself in plastic like a bear burrito by choice.
I like your style Mabu. We should get along well here.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
OMG LOFL

PLEASE post more!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Bear Burrito...

too funny.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
it's being discarded for a GOOD reason, it's crap.
I assume its your advice thats being discarded.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
I assume its your advice thats being discarded.

RIKA
RIKA the RIPPER strikes again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and NUTTY JOHN is dieing the death of a thousand cuts.

RIKA makes it look sooo easy ...

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i wish to 'enlist' in the GREAT MABU KHANS hordes, my empire/infrastructure

[quite,sweeping, and,vastly dedicated] will enter into a 'alliance'

as long as 'MABU' understands, the BRASSHAMMER HORDES RULE THE

BOOZE/WHORE INDUSLUTRY in the post KINGDOM!

upon terms, the friendship shall be forged/cast.....cross the brasshammer horde, but once!...your fate was SEALED AT BIRTH!..[naked,slimey,screamin'
and suckin'AIR]

:wavey:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Yeah, we've read them.

Also try The Adventures of Gunkid for the story pf Gunkid, who masquerades as Andy/.223 Fan, and sometimes Lucy (not kidding).

Then there's The Mall Ninja scroll to the bottom of the page for the adventures of the Mall Ninja (who hasn't appeared here. . .yet).

And your link (just so they're in one, easy to search for, post) Adventures of Mabu

·
Registered
5 Posts
Read em all, but not a bad idea to post em from time to time.

Ol Mad Boo was sure enough funny, but he ended up servin as a sort of bad example for teaching others.

GK and Mall Ninja are some of same same, fun in small doses if one is aware of their but nugget nature.

Thanks for putting all the links in one place, It will come in handy from time to time.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mabu Khan unlike someone here on this site has learned to learn from mistakes of past.

To survive one must learn to adapt and overcome problems.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Big Mama taint no fool but sometimes can be wrong. So I am reluctant to say it but I do think that Andy - GK - guy is the same as MAbu. To many words they use the same to describe things - callin to many people fools and stuff junk and the like of their styles...

Now as for Big Mama Jamah, I got me some good survival stuff - my guns and my body. No man gonna turn it down and not give me a warm place to sleep for the night - but i do keep a pack ready and do keep the trunk loaded with neccesities of living on the move.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
thanks for the heads up TOAKER! [I REALLY THOUGHT MABU was [aslan]

if there is a legendary 'MABU' there will be "no" TERMS FROM THE HORDES
OF BRASSHAMMER[we are a pretty mellow crew,when not drinkin'/whorin']
OTHER THAN DEATH! :dgrin:

i'm on episode xi prettycool/funny stuff

thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts