Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe's 52 gr load.Some 4" barrels would do this, any5" barrel would do so. He likewise has had a 64 gr bullet that got 2100 fps in a 4" 357 Sig. :) Just because YOU are ignorant of something's existence doesn't make it non existent. It just makes you ignorant.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Yes, you are itgnorant of a great many things.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, that's why there's HUNDREDS of thread starts about gun stuff here by me, MANY times as many as ALL the rest of you put together, old man.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
andy said:
yeah, that's why there's HUNDREDS of thread starts about gun stuff here by me, MANY times as many as ALL the rest of you put together, old man.
You steal as many threads as you start instead of answering, you respond with a new post. There's your "hundreds" of new posts.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
andy said:
So why do you have so much difficulty being civil in your postings? Is it really all that difficult for you to do? I guess I would really like to know WHY you feel that you have to post in that manner.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Well, I don't know the history between you and other people on the net, nor do I care. And I don't know what goes on at other sites you frequent, and again, nor do I care.

But the derogatory comments, both from you, and directed towards you, are going to stop on this site. I would just greatly appreciate it if you would stop giving me more work to do, having to edit or delete YOUR messages that are posted in that manner.

Is that too much to ask?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Just to ad .02 cents, it seemed you were getting more acceptable in your posts, is it so hard to maintain being decent?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts