Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as many of you who are SO sure I can't do what I say, kick in money until it's a year's pay for one of you. I'll put up a year's pay, we'll go to Mexico and I'll show you the facts of the matter. :)

there was some punk, back in 1998, I finally offered to meet him at some hunk of woods. He goes in one end with his bob choice, I go in the other end with my bob choice, and we'll SEE who comes out again! :) Of course, he tried to bluster his way out of it, like Terry and garand always do, but other members of my forum made him eat shyte, as he so RICHLY deserved. :) he used the screen name ljb, or something similar.

I gotta pay off people in Mexico, pay for the rent of the toys and the ammo, so figure on 20k. And you'll never be able to use these screen names again. cause I will NEVER let you get past it. :)

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Your threats and promises and bets, have proven, time after time, after time to be not only baseless, but pathetic as well. I don't think you would even remember the last time you gave your word, and kept it. You are a little lacking in the integrity department!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I knew there was a reason that I quit hanging out on forums. Now I remember why when I read all this ad hominem, pointless, factless, logicless crap. Nikto makes some kind of provocative statement and then is immediately attacked by two or three people who have no factual information or logical argument to offer. There is nothing interesting to be learned here.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what you mean, punk, is nobody has ever DARED meet me, or show up for a bet. :) A couple of members of this forum know very well that my word is money in the bank. And we all can SEE, Garand, that you're just a pathetic nothing.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Mexico? Do you mean bring guns into Mexico? No way, Jose. As for fronting $20,000.00, come on, John. Your not exactly a good risk.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
The closest my guns will get to see Mexico is Tucson in Arizona. Wanna meet in Phoenix? Otherwise your jealousy will get you nowhere.

·
Registered
397 Posts
You've come completely unhinged. Imaginary friends who "defend" you, an imaginary wife who's going to make you rich, now a meaningless threat/challenge. You have to be the loopiest SOB I've ever run across. Remember when you had the Gun Guru website? You'd argue with yourself and lose both ends. Well, now you have deteriorated even farther. Better get some help before someone swats you like a fly.

DC

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I knew there was a reason that I quit hanging out on forums. Now I remember why when I read all this ad hominem, pointless, factless, logicless crap. Nikto makes some kind of provocative statement and then is immediately attacked by two or three people who have no factual information or logical argument to offer. There is nothing interesting to be learned here.
Except his arrest and conviction record.

That's enough to be leery of fronting him money for some just being straight forward about it.

Right now I don't have the time, discretionary funds or inclination to get into a fiasco like this either way.

And I said on this forum that if I were John I'd not trust anyone down there Mexico way under any circumstances.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts