Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
part of the TIMED draw and hit, and you won't see them beating aimed firers, to AVERAGE times on the 10" circle, beyond 10 ft. Sure, it can be done at 10m, IF you let them CHEAT, and get all "lined up" with the target. However, that's pure bs. If you knew enough about a threat to get "all set" to draw, you'd already have the gun in your hand and be moving to cover, dropping supine, etc. There's LOTS better uses for the time needed to "get set" than such "gamer" bs.

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Sorry erika/gunkid, but you were an IPSC "gamer". After all you butchered the pistols you used, trying to gain an advantage didn't you?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Nonsense! You have obviously never learned proper point shooting techniques.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PROVE it, old man, against TOP hands, and the FASTEST average winning. :) I've tried it many times, you havent. You GOT LUCKY a few times, against INCOMPETENTS, plus you LIE a lot, like your bs claim about having seen so MANY guys hit with so many different handgun loads in Korea, or your LAUGHABLE bs claim that a .30 c ball bullet somehow has some wondrous 'secondary" effect that the 223 ball bullet DOESN'T have, at 2/3rds of the velocity that the 223 has.

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
erika/gunkid, your alleged experience was 28 years ago, you haven't shot an IPSC match since 1979. Hard Ball has actually shot people with the 2 above mentioned firearms. That he has experience in. Experience is better than fantasy. I doubt that he has ever shot anyone with a 5.56mm. You certainly haven't!

·
Registered
549 Posts
As much as I hate to admit it, D.R. Middlebrooks has brought pointshooting a long way. For that matter, the IPSC guys pretty much shoot from an index while moving at CQB distances. Of course the IPSC guys call it sight alignment by feel, or shooting from the index instead of point shooting.

Andy, I asked in another post, can you shoot for squat? I mean now not in your memories. I really am curious about your current ability level.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
That's a great job of dancing around yelling ad screaming, but it does not change the obvious fact that you have obviously never learned proper point shooting techniques. Since you don't know what you are talking about we cannot have an intelligenyt discussion with you.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
andy,

point shooting was used with great success by the Shanghai Municipal Police, the U.S. Army, the British SAS, multiple Israeli commando/CT units, etc.

Wait, let me guess...You are going to say that because they were not top IPSC competitors, they didn't know what to do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts