Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's a smithed M21, Star, or CAR is "too expensive", and then when I show you how to get a good setup for $800, I"m "cheap". The FACT is, you are so stupid that if I said 2+2=4, you'd claim it COULDN'T be so, because I said it. That makes you the DUMBEST jerks alive.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
You don't even understand what's being said...

It's not even worth the effort to try and explain it to you.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
*sigh* Momma wouldn't let him look in the red velvet bag this morning.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"You don't even understand what's being said...

It's not even worth the effort to try and explain it to you."

I agree. As a German philosopher once said "Against pure stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain."

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
andy said:
make up your effing minds,punks. first it's a smithed M21, Star, or CAR is "too expensive", and then when I show you how to get a good setup for $800, I"m "cheap".
andy said:
,very versatile, plenty of range, accuracy, power, durability,controlability, concealment, cheap practice, speed into action, etc. Just see my post about wife carrying .22 rifle. scope that sks, do some work on load developement. . .
Andy said:
wife carrying .22 rifle, BM Star 9mm, I can
see settling for an Sks and a good Smith 2214 pocket .22
Your M21 and CAR (Commando really) were not the subjects of your $800 donkey bray. Funny thing is, you picked better guns, and they COST LESS than your POS M21 and Commando all cobbled up, because they work as is.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
magnum's right. The CAR and M21 are CRAP. Understand that gunboob? CRAP. Nothing to do with expense. They are garbage. And the STAR is a SUPER piece of CRAP. Worse than the CAR! The Star isn't made for anthing but the 9x19 (and then not even Plus p!)

One more time, stup*kid, they are CRAP, reguardless of cost.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Money you spend is irrelevent as long as you are purchasing a quality firearm that will serve the purpose that you require it for. You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear! No matter what you do. Stop looking at pimps guns as the be all, end all. They are guns for morons, shoot once and they will work if your lucky. Reliability does not come at the price of a "Saturday night special".

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
DJetAce said:
...The CAR and M21 are CRAP...
Well, crap. First I have to defend my CAR-15 (as opposed to the 10-11 inch "commando"), now my 21A is "crap", too.

I'll be the first to admit I've quit carrying it, but not due to any functional fault of the gun. I just went to a P32, which is smaller, lighter, thinner, and more powerful. The 21A is a very well-made gun, but it's no longer the most 'size-efficient' pocket piece that it used to be.

Mine's stock, though. No aftermarket or "custom" modifications.

·
Registered
779 Posts
John, the mickey-mouse work Melvin did to his is what makes it crap. 21A's are great for their intended role, as I said I owned a few and wouldn't hesitate to get another if a deal on one presented itself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts