Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4-5x as much for the Mak ammo? Why be without the 1" at 25 yds accuracy of the 4" Buckmark? Gotta belt carry the Mak, can't pocket it like you can the M21. The Mak has ZERO more accuracy than does a smithed M21 (ie, 2" groups at 25 yds). Used Buckmark's a whole $50 more than the Mak, you can save that much on ammo in ONE day's practice (ie, 1000 rds). :)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just because U r gutless doesn't mean

.everyone is a pussy like you. I've proven many times that I know FAR more than you do about any subject that's ever come up on this board.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Since you have none of those guns yourself, and you are utterly ignorant about ballistics, daily carry, Mak's, etc.... your post is kind of null and void.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Lets not compare the MAK to the 22s. Lets compare it to your POS overstressed Star (aka 'the hand grenade') with all those metal fatigue cracks in it.

On second thought, lets not make the comparison. The MAK is light years ahead of your cobbled up monstrosity in every way.

GOTCHA!

RIKA

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
I've said it before; if a .22's "just a bluff" as you say, that means there would be no reason to not carry it empty.

Is that right?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
almost no reason. I can react, draw from hand in pocket, cycle the slide, and hit twice with it, before garnad can access his 1911 from under his winter coat, and fire even the WILDEST of hip shots. :) (ie, 1.5 seconds.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
You’re not following me. You often say they’re “just a bluff”. If you truly believed that it was "just a bluff", there’d be no reason to have ammo in the magazine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts