Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Thanks Magnum. I had forgotten about the Mall Ninja. A certain someone should read all Geco_45's posts. They could have great fun sharing their secret tactical information, huh.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
that’s exactly why I think you should NEVER EVER go ANYWHERE unarmed. Speaking of armed there have bin three armed robbery’s in this neighborhood last week. Load’em up six and six…..lol j/k

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
That is too funny. Talk about a put on. Taping ceramic plates to your back because a sniper with a .308 may shoot you? For mall security? I can't believe anyone bought into it.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you go out of there to the main site, there's more threads, as well as guys posing for pics as the 'net mall ninjas.

I wonder if they practice ToeGonBoom like NinjaKid.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
man!, i swam though that bull-shit for [2]beers worth! what a head-spinn'
'BUZZ'

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, I just read the third thread from the HK site, oh God, that was the funniest.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
I can think of one man, and one man only that Geco_45 would be a good backup for! :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RIKA posted a link to the old Mabu files a while back.

I bet GoonKid, Mabu and the Mall Ninja would make the ultimate SHTF fantasy team.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I was a rent a cop for a few years, and I worked with a guy like that. He'd go into the projects at 0-dark-30, being the wrong ethnicity, alone, unarmed, and more importantly untrained, but gung-ho, if he'd see anything "suspicious" in the parking lot. I'll never know how he survived.

Wonder if its the same guy....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts