Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the late '70's, early 80's. The fact is that there's hundreds of thousands of guys who are interested as hell in home-built, non-registered cans. I had no trouble whatsover selling all of the cans that I could make, provided I had a .22 pistol attached and as part of the deal, and I couldnt even get around much in S CAl, while on the run and dealing. I got $300 apc, even on pos Jennings .22 pistols. Today, that would be $700, due to inflation. :) Made and mounted 40 of them, on 40 pistols in 4 days. 6k a day, dudes.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
There's a sucker born every minute.

·
Registered
54 Posts
???

Don't doubt you for a second. In my gunsmith days I lost track of the guys who wanted machine guns suppressors and whatever. In one case " they " even offered to set me up in my own remote machine shop to mass produce full autos.
Problem was, I knew that the weapons were destined for street crime and I had too many friends in law enforcement who might have to face the weapon that I would have produced. Went into LEGAL Class 3 work instead .

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
So, why aren't you in S. America a free man? At 6K per day, after just a few days you could head south and start over with a new business, or just do the old one and ship the product to El Norte.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
mrostov said:
So, why aren't you in S. America a free man? At 6K per day, after just a few days you could head south and start over with a new business, or just do the old one and ship the product to El Norte.
There is a ocean of difference between Bull squeezing about something, and REALLY doing it! NUTTY JOHN talks a lot, because he likes to hear his HEAD RATTLE.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hell, he could follow his dreams and go to Columbia, work for a drug (war)lord, like he dreamt about, and working for the POS, he could do all the gun and dope dealing he wanted.

Of course his mouth would get him made an example of, which is probably why he won't do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts