Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. A miss with a .44 Magnum is better than a hit with a ,22, the .44 blows you hair back and dis- orients you, never mind the .22 punching holes in yours chest.2. A .22 is a useless firearm, unless it's a Phoenix Arms Hp-22 or a Beretta M21 with a homemade supressor, then it will make an excellent sniper weapon at 100 yards. (One hundred yards? with a .22 pocket pistol? and he called me a liar with A Glock at 25 yards?)3. The .303 Enfield MKIII or No.4 are a joke as battle weapons, tell that to ten's of thousands of dead Germans and Japanese Soldiers. 4. The Makarov 9X 18 with HP's is not an effective weapon, but the Star .380 is. 5. The .45 ACP is no more effective than a .22 when used with a 230 Grain FMJ. Oh, my aching back! 6. You can brain an elephant with a 10" .223. "Daddy, whats that pink squishy stuff between the elephants toes? That's what's left of some idiot that tried to hunt an elephant with a .223." 7. The enemy platoon will be in the open, tired, sick, depressed etc. etc. Like hell they'll be. An enemy platoon will be just as sharp, no, wait a minute, a hundred times sharper than you will be. Infantrymen, on either side are not stupid. Some of the best soldiers I have ever seen wore a different uniform.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
just because U don't know how to hot load a locked

breech 380, to make it have TWICE the effectiveness of a blowback Makarov doesn't make it impossible, dickhead. It just makes you ignorant. I never said to use the M21 on men to 100 yds. Nor did I say that any time limit was involved in getting hits on 100 yd 10" gongs with it. YOu are a just a plain liar. Maybe a lame like you couldn't put a solid bronze 223 into an elephant's eye socket, from 15m or so, but then you are just a chicken<font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>,lame-assed liar, as we've all seen, right here.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I"ve never said a miss with a .44 was better than a hit

with a .22 in all cases. I said it MIGHT well prove to be the case, because a hit that doesn't incapacitate a man may well just enrage him, and make him try to kill you. MANY men have run from MISSES, include 70 odd Feds, during the Waco fiasco. Were you there, punk? Pumping CS gas into the compound, KNOWING that there's no such thing as a gas mask that fits little kids?

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Start coming up with the excuses gunkid/erika, that what your life has been about.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
CLINTON...HEAD OF THE ...U.N!

HE ! knew/ordered it...reneo/beast . projected IT!

the 'WACO' that is!

[as bad as I want to kick/kill the gunkid[[to the death]] gang?

YOU do have to admire.....the funky...BASTARD!!!!

davis is a LEdGEND in his self! :;puke02:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
If you've never seen anyone fvck themselves, look at the sociopath, that's what it looks like.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I was not at the WACO fiasco. It should shame all American's, not just Federal LEO'S. According to a poll at the time, over 80 % of the population polled was in support of Reno's despicable action. What does that say about us?

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Garand said:
Start coming up with the excuses gunkid/erika, that what your life has been about.
Garand, your shoulder patch/flash, is that Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry?

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
andy said:
with a .22 in all cases. I said it MIGHT well prove to be the case, because a hit that doesn't incapacitate a man may well just enrage him, and make him try to kill you. MANY men have run from MISSES, include 70 odd Feds, during the Waco fiasco. Were you there, punk? Pumping CS gas into the compound, KNOWING that there's no such thing as a gas mask that fits little kids?
U R a liar. You made every single one of the statements I've quoted. Now, looking back you realize they are absurd, so you try to weasel out of them. Go get a JOB. You can make up to $10,000.00 per year and still collect your SSI. You have too much time on your hands. A felon with your background is going to get into trouble without supervision.l

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
wonder if it would be harder to brain an elephant, water buffalo or rhino

Attachments

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Terry G said:
No, I was not at the WACO fiasco. It should shame all American's, not just Federal LEO'S. According to a poll at the time, over 80 % of the population polled was in support of Reno's despicable action. What does that say about us?
Hell, when I first heard reports of the Branch Davidians, I told my wife that we were watching a public hanging in the making. The media was drumming up support for what was going to happen there. Unfortunately most of America IS dumb enough to swallow whatever they read or hear about in the news.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Yes it is Terry, I was in 3rd Battalion Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry

Attachments

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's really cool, Garand. The Princess Pat's have a great reputation. What was your Military Occupational Skill? I know you were an Infantryman, but you probably had a specialty. Mine was your basic Grunt, but I was a squad leader in C Company, 2nd Battalion, 7th Cavalry, 1st Cavalry Division. When I came home I joined the National Guard as a Recon Sergeant, (Forward Observer) for 1/120th Field Artillery Battalion, 32nd Infantry Brigade. (155MM Self-Propelled Artillery).

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
1) Driver Wheeled (1/4 ton to 2 1/2 ton)
2) Driver tracked (M113)
3) Machine Gunner (GPMG & M2 Heavy Barrel)
4) Anti Tank Gunner (all 4 positions on the 106mm)
5) Combat Signaller
6) Mortarman (qualified to section commander level)

When I transfered to Ammunition Technician, I took specialty qualifications in EOD & Chemical munitions. I have also attended the Defense Ammunition School in Savannah , Ill. when it was still there.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Woosh! There's a career! How did you like the 106 Recoiless? I only got to fire it six times. Accurate as hell. I never fired one in combat, they wouldn't trust me with anything heavier than an M-60 or M-79. I rode in M113's a bunch of times, but couldn't drive one if my life depended on it. I had a Military license for 1/4 ton's through 2 1/2 tons, but never drove a tracked vehicle. I fired the 81MM Mortar, but only for familiarization, I wasn't qualified on it. I did qualify with the .45, M-14,M-16,M-79,M-60, and M72 LAW. I really couldn't hit s*** with the LAW, but the '79 fit me. I was gonging 2X3 foot metal plates at 250 meters. Later, in the fighting, I think it was one of our best small arms.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Break out your helmet and lets grab a beer! I spent 9 months in Anti tank Platoon, for the most part it was a hoot. One night attack though we (4 of us) had to dismount the 11 1/2 foot, 485 pound hunk of sh*t and hump it 800 meters through a simulated mine field. I loved the M8C .50 cal spotter rifle. We always had more .50 than the main round. My best day on the range was 2nd shot on target of a full man sillouette target (Figure 11) at 2,400 yds. That .50 was an excellent sniper rifle with the optical scope. Actually I did most of my live firing at either Yakima or Fort Lewis, both great party bases.

I spent 2 1/2 years in a mech rifle company as a rifleman, C2 gunner (Full auto FN w/ a bipod), signaller, driver and generally every other shit job a grunt does. Also in September 1974, I did an amphibious assault against the north end of Vancouver Island in British Columbia with the 3/7 Marines. Been to Alaska during the winter, 2 tours in the Middle East, spent 2 1/2 years in Mortars. Generally had a ball.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey! I was at Ft. Lewis twice, going and coming back across the pond. Did it ever stop raining there? Probably the most depressing post I was ever on. I liked the Browning M2 .50 HMG for range. Sandbag the tripod, and you could reach out and touch a target at 2 clicks, no problem. I once chopped down most of a palm forest with one. My platoon Sergeant was not amused. He made me take my fire team to the base of the hill we were on,and hump up two thousand more rounds of ammunition and two spare barrels for the fifty. 200 rounds of .50BMG weighs 75lbs., so it was no light task.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
No kidding I've been doing a disposal on .50 cal this week that survived a trial we conducted recently. It generally stopped raining in Ft Lewis in January/February, then it snowed!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Garand's o,d regiment is an outstanding unit with a great tradition. They were in the Canadian Brigade of the Commonwealth Division in Korea. I saw them fight once anf they deserve their reputation

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Thank you kindly Hard Ball, the strength of any great Regiment are the NCO's that conduct the training and discipline. They are very professional, I feel very privileged to have done my small part.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts