Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Master SHTF Poacher" JD thinks subsitance hunting is driving around shooting dogs?

You know it would bother me more if I thought you actualy did it JD. We all know by now what a lazy POS you are and this is just another lie trying to cover up your total lack of any meaningful experience.

That being gotten out of the way.

Just what the fuck does driving around shooting dogs from the road have to do with SHTF subsistance hunting?

Of course there is no real answer except "Gee Teuf, I don't know, but at least I can claim I shot something".

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut JD, and be thought stupid, that open it all the time like you do, and prove without a doubt what a moron you are.

Teuf,

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
It seems that every post gunkid makes is trying to prove how superior he is to the rest of us. In doing so, he confirms that he is actually a sorry little sh!t not worth a good flush. There I feel better.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hey NUTY JOHN, I think the people are getting wise to you. You better get a new oine of BS, the old one is getting threadbare and worn.

Besides that, Teuf and RIKA, are kicking you ASS on an hourly basis.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Teufelhund said:
You know it would bother me more if I thought you actualy did it JD. We all know by now what a lazy POS you are and this is just another lie trying to cover up your total lack of any meaningful experience.

That being gotten out of the way.

Just what the fuck does driving around shooting dogs from the road have to do with SHTF subsistance hunting?

Of course there is no real answer except "Gee Teuf, I don't know, but at least I can claim I shot something".

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut JD, and be thought stupid, that open it all the time like you do, and prove without a doubt what a moron you are.

Teuf,
I wonder if he eats, what he shoots?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
wtf do you know about what all shooting i've done, punk? NOTHING, that's what. Subsistance is spelled like I just spelled it, dipshit. The only HUNTING that goes with subsistence is keeping your rifle ready as you tend your traps and nets, dumbass.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
And yet you would sit over a rodent hole for hours with a spear...

Also, nets arent practical traps at all, unless the net itself is already available to you, like a tarp or large sheet of other material. Weaving a net is EXTREMELY time consuming, You would be better off tending basic snares and night lines.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
andy said:
wtf do you know about what all shooting i've done, punk?

YOU'VE said you've taken a whole 5 head of game IN YOUR LIFE.

That's NOTHING. (You probably even had to lie to come up with that number.)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Umm.....you stated your experience dunce

andy said:
wtf do you know about what all shooting i've done, punk? NOTHING, that's what. Subsistance is spelled like I just spelled it, dipshit. The only HUNTING that goes with subsistence is keeping your rifle ready as you tend your traps and nets, dumbass.
Oh, I see, like the several deer/antelope I kill every year with my Redhawk when I'm out and about.

So you take quite a bit of game when your checking your traps and nets? thats cool, I didn't know you ran a trap line.

Oh wait, thats right, all this is just a "concept" for you like backpacking, you don't really do any of it :)

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
Thats nice John, have some war milk and cookies ... You will feel better ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts