Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and gone elsewhere to play.

About damned time. :dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01:

It sure is peaceful around here without their derogatory bs.

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
The party's just never quite the same after the drunks pass out on the floor.... :duck:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Thanks for the unkind comment Rich. You seem bent on taking the squads place in your vendetta against Stillwater. Guess you have the moral high ground now.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,761 Posts
Which "cronies" are gone?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
John in AR said:
The party's just never quite the same after the drunks pass out on the floor.... :duck:

funny! and sooooo true. :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
BTW, that was meant as simply taking an opportunity to make a joke, Rich.

No secondary meanings or jabs intended. :beer:

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
None taken John. I find the whole damn situation just hilarious.....

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Raider said:
Thanks for the unkind comment Rich. You seem bent on taking the squads place in your vendetta against Stillwater. Guess you have the moral high ground now.

RIKA
There is no vendetta, Rika. Just laying the cards, as I see them, out on the table. Anyone is welcome to come to their own conclusions.

Actually judging from the things Bill has said about me, I think I am being rather kind hearted and forgiving with my postings.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Who's actually left?

I'm sure I'm on the GKGS list, just don't count me as gone when I vanish for 30-50 days pretty soon here.

I'll be back, either carrying my shield or on it.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Absolutely. Come home carrying that shield.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I still see most of the people I came here to see, so I'm wondering who left other than Todd?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
There is no vendetta, Rika. Just laying the cards, as I see them, out on the table. Anyone is welcome to come to their own conclusions.

Actually judging from the things Bill has said about me, I think I am being rather kind hearted and forgiving with my postings.
And Rich, am I doing anything different than laying the cards as I see them too?

And I have said bad things to you? As Reagan said: There he goes again! The only things I have said to you, are comments about the shameless way you get all huggie-poo, kissy-face with the TARD!

But, if you like thugs, nuts, lowlifes and criminals, it's your choice. For me ]I HOPE THAT I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE MY FRIENDS MORE WISELY.

Alright Rich, lay some of the many snide remarks you are famous for, on me.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Famous???? Me???? :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
HEY MELVIN ...

andy said:
what do you expect from a fucking punk like stillpiss, anyway?
Well TARD, I can tell by your gross epithets that I am getting to you. Not that it is any big deal, to get your goat, but I do.

If I were on your ignore list, you wouldn't know what I post -- would you?

At least I don't have a criminal record, I have all of my civil rights, and I legally voted in this last election.

I'm retired, but I will pay tax on a net income of over $80,000.00. Not bad, for not working, is it MELVIN? How much are you going to make this year MELVIN. is SSI considered income, for tax purposes?

Now MELVIN the unmagnificent, list your positive atrivutes. Oh, I forgot, you do not have any do you?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Stillwater said:
Well TARD, I can tell by your gross epithets that I am getting to you. Not that it is any big deal, to get your goat, but I do.

If I were on your ignore list, you wouldn't know what I post -- would you?

At least I don't have a criminal record, I have all of my civil rights, and I legally voted in this last election.

I'm retired, but I will pay tax on a net income of over $80,000.00. Not bad, for not working, is it MELVIN? How much are you going to make this year MELVIN. is SSI considered income, for tax purposes?

Now MELVIN the unmagnificent, list your positive atrivutes. Oh, I forgot, you do not have any do you?
The silence is deafening from NUTTY JOHN ...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts