10,279 Posts
Chippy is a little darling. And smart too - he doesn't have a canned CAR. :D

RIKA ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
???

Okay forgive my ignorance, :( but I have to ask: what is a canned CAR?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
You are kidding right? A canned CAR goes with the assault wheelbarrow and the chopped POS Star used only when moving at night while shimmy shimmy bob weave duck roll curse the rock that poked you in the eye while trying to figure out where you're going because you can't see and you don't have a map or compass which you don't know how to use anyway...

A canned CAR is a mythical weapon that is quiet (until the screen doughnut baffles wear out) and can make incredible kill shots at 500 meters. According to the owner, it can do anything a .308 bolt action rifle can do and... and... and...

A canned CAR also uses the mighty and powerful .22 conversion kit to enhance it's killing ability. It'll kill a rabbit when a .308 or any other round won't.

A canned CAR is the wetdream of Gunkid. Also refered to as Tard. He is on the lower .0005% of the tactical scale.

Mike

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hey Mike, betcha can't say all that while drunk. Whew! What a mouthful.

Just kidding ....... Great job. :beer:

RIKA :D

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I know that you don't from your prior posts. I was just teasing. Much more fun to laugh.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well...

Well thanks for clearing that up. Maybe I should get one:D
:uzi:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
stupes!

dont u no regan cud hav bilt star warz uzin nothin but a .22 unit on a car and shot down any russky miziles wit it.

:devil:

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Hey. Hey! HEY!!! Don't be hatin'. :punch:

Don't be dissin' the canned CAR. I finally got my suppressor last month after more than 7 month's wait.

(No screen-wire baffles, though. Wouldn't trust those long term on something with the .556's blast.)

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Hey. Hey! HEY!!! Don't be hatin'. :duck:

Don't be dissin' the canned CAR. I finally got my suppressor last month after more than 7 month's wait.

(No screen-wire baffles, though. Wouldn't trust those long term on something with the .556's blast.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts