Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

Melvin sighting!

535 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  BigEd 
#1 ·
He popped up on "Survival Boards" earlier this week, he lasted a whole 27 postings before getting banned. Went on quite a tirade regarding shotgun..................

• Haha
Reactions: BigEd and Dorobuta
#4 ·
I don't pretend to imagine one bit to think about how he thinks anymore. If I knew more about his past and family maybe I could understand somewhat but maybe not.
I know I've been and can be stubborn and hard headed about things at times.
But this is just well there's the term: "Doing the exact same thing over and over. But expecting a different result." Not sure how it applies directly to internet forums but oh well:
Me thinks and take it for what it's worth: The guy knows at some level he blew a shooting career or at least a hobby by commiting felonies. None violent for the most part but felonies no the less.
He's got the notion however mixed up that becoming famous through being infamous is the way to go or possibly something else but that's pure speculation.
I've no clue what he posted on that forum. That might be one I go to now and then but I'm not sure.
Was he banned for his typical sparkling use of grammar and "language" or just because someone figured out who he is? I know at least one place where he's "ban on sight".

#5 ·
He was posting in the handgun section; the entire thread was removed, and he was banned. I tried to open his profile but, no joy.

• Haha
Reactions: Dorobuta and BigEd
#6 ·
I was going to ask if anyone knew if he was okay?
He's been gone from here again for 3 months and at least his acquaintance checks in to look around some.
Maybe looking for him also ?

But maybe he's too busy basking in his celebrity status.
Because after all once you have a video game named after you you're too good for the commoners.

Seriously though I hope he's doing okay.

Product Font Screenshot Advertising Logo

#7 ·
When he's gone to long, you have to worry about him, since he is his own worst enemy.

Reactions: BigEd
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.