Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
misperceive what REALLY happened. Eyewitness testimony is EASILY and frequently disregarded in courts of law. it is easily proven to be bs.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Excellent point, Andy. Perceptions and memory are more malleable than we think; our experiences and history, and the level of the present threat, all color our perceptions of 'reality'.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Yes, yes they do, and yes, yes it is. Thank-you andrew, your sage wisdom is a shining light thru the darkness, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!
Love,
Sat(wecanalllearnalotfromthisguy!)Cong

·
Registered
627 Posts
misperceive what REALLY happened. Eyewitness testimony is EASILY and frequently disregarded in courts of law. it is easily proven to be bs.
My favorite is ER docs.

They will often exagerate bullet wounds. I have talked to many and they really dont know what they are talking about in many, many cases . Its like every other "eye whitness" case. All bedazzled at what they think happened, and they really dont know what bullets normaly do, so they go on like a death ray hit them.

Having seen this first hand, when someone mentions hearing anything from a medical practitioner about wounding, I have to be skeptical. Anything short of ballistics trained, experienced, pathologist that is.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Gunkid, you should know that to be fact. After all you fell for that bs, pushed on you by Harry Chaflin! Nice to see that you have seen the light.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i know exactly what it felt like when i was shot, and the korean/**** doctor made it feel FUCKIN'WORSE!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts