Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BANG! BANG! BANG! This qualifies it as a firearms discussion.

Just want to wish everyone a Merry CHRISTmas and a safe, happy and prosperous new year.

RIKA :) :santa:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
You to Erika and all the gang. Looks like a real cold front has busted through and it's getting colder than a well diggers butt in Alaska! Be careful driving. A good book and a bit of booze (just a bit) can make a cold night into a real cheerfull one!

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, I have the both my daughters and their families coming over christmas morning to open presents and doing the breakfast thing. I am so tired of wrapping presents, its unreal. I should have done the man thing... you know where you take the presents to the mall and pay the nice lady to wrap them!!! Plus when its over and done with, I can get back to reloading and shooting!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
And another Merry CHRISTmas!

Remember the reason for the season.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. :santa: :deer: :santa: :deer: :santa:

What are you all doing on Christmas day?

The wife and I are going down south to have dinner with some friends. One of them has cancer and is fighting gamely, but things aren't really looking all that good. My wife is making dinner and taking the whole shebang down there as Jane (the friend with cancer) just can't manage it with the way she feels. It is bound to be both a happy time and a sad time......

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you. Both my sons will be home foe Chrustmas so our family will have quite a merry Christmas.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, and to all..."FRONT SIGHT"

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you. May you have a safe, sane, and joyous holiday.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
A special Merry Christmas to you, RIKA and to all, even NUTTY JOHN. LOL.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Merry Christmas, everyone. Son and Daughter will be here with their spouses. I have killed a fatted calf and I have money in the bank and drink in the cupboard. Who could ask for more?

·
Registered
243 Posts
We need andy to drop in and say something like, "Have a Merry Christmas or you're all fos you bunch of lames!" :eatpointe

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More likely andy would get stuck in your chimney while trying to burgle your house.

Ho Ho Ho

RIKA

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Raider said:
More likely andy would get stuck in your chimney while trying to burgle your house.

Ho Ho Ho

RIKA
He won't be wishing any of us a Merry Christmas. I wish he could get past his anger at himself.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
HO!ho!HO! merry christmas! to every body [ol'boy[ mister 160] included]

ha! i bought a 'live' tree [3] years ago, [having never planted it yet!although,it's been re-potted[you,like that word, coyote?] once!

and carry it in to the 'den'[never used/a walk by on the pace count] and we decorate it, but it's in the corner, as the realistic ceramic NATIVITY SCENE[sheep/palm trees included]
takes CENTER STAGE of the room!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts