Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whenever you THINK you've found an error in my writings, ask John or somebody who KNOWS something( and who can READ) to look at it, so you don't embarrass yourself so much. It's depressing how often you look so stupid.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
details please? Quotes that were incorrect? Please specify!

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
whenever you THINK you've found an error in my writings, ask John or somebody who KNOWS something( and who can READ) to look at it, so you don't embarrass yourself so much. It's depressing how often you look so stupid.
You contradict yourself all the time. One post say's the 9MM is the best. Then it's no good. Belt guns are useless. Then you go on to describe the best belt gun and holster. You can't shoot accurately with a pistol more than 10 feet, therefore all practice past that point is useless. You can't shoot shotguns or rifles of larger than .223 because of recoil and noise. Therefore shotguns and rifles of large calibers are useless. And some of your stuff, come on! Aerial shots at Pheasants with .22 tracers. Who puts out the fires in those cornfields? A miss is better than a hit in a deadly force confrontation. You have retained all of your super human skills after 30 years of not firing a firearm. Who are you kidding? Find an error in your writing? I find a lot of lies in your writing. How about all those prison stories? You know and I know they are complete fabrications.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts