Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whenever you THINK you've found an error in my writings, ask John or somebody who KNOWS something( and who can READ) to look at it, so you don't embarrass yourself so much. It's depressing how often you look so stupid.

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
details please? Quotes that were incorrect? Please specify!

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
whenever you THINK you've found an error in my writings, ask John or somebody who KNOWS something( and who can READ) to look at it, so you don't embarrass yourself so much. It's depressing how often you look so stupid.
You contradict yourself all the time. One post say's the 9MM is the best. Then it's no good. Belt guns are useless. Then you go on to describe the best belt gun and holster. You can't shoot accurately with a pistol more than 10 feet, therefore all practice past that point is useless. You can't shoot shotguns or rifles of larger than .223 because of recoil and noise. Therefore shotguns and rifles of large calibers are useless. And some of your stuff, come on! Aerial shots at Pheasants with .22 tracers. Who puts out the fires in those cornfields? A miss is better than a hit in a deadly force confrontation. You have retained all of your super human skills after 30 years of not firing a firearm. Who are you kidding? Find an error in your writing? I find a lot of lies in your writing. How about all those prison stories? You know and I know they are complete fabrications.

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
still waiting for details!

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
First, thank you for acknowledging that I do know some things.

Second, I’m also still waiting for responses on many incorrect and inconsistent hthings you’ve said. Lwt’s start with an easy one: where did you see James Yeager “now admit” that an SBR-length 223 with a suppressor is “the way to go”..?

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Long ago Melvin got caught in a lie that I found really funny. He is a world class namedropper often referring to well known gun experts by their first name showing that he is on a friendly first name basis with them. In one of his posts he claimed he was more or less shooting buddies with the famous New Yok City Police Officer Jim Cirilo. Now how a convicted felon would be chummy with a NYC Police Officer wasn't mentioned. He rambled on about how he gave shooting pointers, I think, to Cirilo. Now it happens that I attended Advanced Firearms Instructor Training in Glynco, GA. One of the Instructors just happened to be Jim Cirilo. He was a funny guy and in talking to him you would never guess he had killed eleven people in gunfights. Great Instructor, full of humor about his time on the force. Never yelled or talked down to anyone. Now here comes Melvin and I laid a trap for him. What kind of an Instructor was Cirilo? Harsh, no nonsense, you better be respectful to him. What did he look like? I'm quoting here: "Jim's a little guy": Jim Cirilo was six feet if he was an inch and weighed in about 250 lb. No way would you regard him as a "little guy". So Melvin got caught flat lying again. He tried to dodge it but he was caught and everyone knew it.

Reactions: BigEd and Garand

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
You should take your own advice, and take a look at your own posts before posting something. You've been shown to contradict yourself on many occasions, sometime even in the same post, let alone thread.

And you post a great many things that are flat out wrong, especially when it comes to long range shooting, using a .308, suppressors, terminal effects of various cartridges, hunting, survival, pretty much most topics.

You also tend to post the indicate you've done something, then later you admit you actually only thought about it.

If you'd try and be civil, learn to take criticism, and make an attempt to keep posts in the same thread or at least in the correct forum, you'd be farther ahead. Grade school children have no problem with this, why do you? Aren't you smarter than a small child?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts