Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started reading his book "Stupid White Men", (I know it's an old book, but I got it from a libray book sale, he made no money from me.), and I have to state he is probably one of the stupidest authors I have ever read. He blames everyone in the United States for the worlds problems. For the domestic problems, everyone in Government Service from from four presidents back, plus their lackey's, are nothing but liars, thieves and cowards. Some of his his more brilliant quotes are "Don't have a gun in your home, some young black male will steal it, and kill other black males at rate of six to one as opposed to them killing you with it." To be fair, that's not an exact quote, but the message is there. and "The most common cause of death of black males between the ages of sixteen and twenty five is from guns." Of, couse that means if you have a gun in your home, your contributing to the death of said black males, because "the major part of these guns are stolen." What in the bloody hell is he talking about? If a criminal breaks into you home, steals from you, and kills some gang bangers, it's YOUR fault? The man's an IDIOT. I love his "Over $15,000 was contributed to George W. Bush's campaign by an excutive in the tobacco comapanies." $15,000? Wow, I spent that much on my daughters last year in college. So, what? What a jerk!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Michael Moore is a fool. One can only hope that he imitates Sarah Brady - only rectal cancer for him.

RIKA

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Raider said:
Michael Moore is a fool. One can only hope that he imitates Sarah Brady - only rectal cancer for him.

RIKA
Yeah, it would be fitting for an asshole to be killed by his asshole. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Darn! I was going to say that but figured I would get zapped. Guess Michael Moore is exempt.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Michael Moore is the epitome of the American Left.
If you want to know what the left has in mind for you, look at Michael Moore.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Raider said:
Darn! I was going to say that but figured I would get zapped. Guess Michael Moore is exempt.

RIKA :D
RIKA, the restriction here about derogatory comments ONLY applies when it is towards other members. Everyone else is fair game. Of course, if Michael Moore, or Kerry became members here, I would very likely make exceptions in their cases. :toilet:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Don't take it so seriously Rich. I'm really easy going but play by the rules. Also do a lot of tongue in cheek joking.

Friends?

RIKA

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
I think I am just taken too seriously most times. Can't show any body language with the keyboard..... :)

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rich Z said:
I think I am just taken too seriously most times. Can't show any body language with the keyboard..... :)
You could, Rich, but I think it would be inappropriate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts