Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following for sale/trade.....

10 Yugo M48 mauser......Various conditions and prices...... Normals and Egyptians....Good to exc, matching/non matching. Contact me and let me know what you are looking for and I will check to see what i have left. $85.00 and up.

2 new in box RAP 401 9mm handguns with 2 - 8round mags....$225.00 cash shipped.

2 new in box SS Taurus PT92 9 mm handguns..Lifetime warranty....$375.00 cash shipped.

Will consider trades of boas, rats and rabbits. I DON'T ship first on trades.

**Must be sent to a FFL in your area for transfer, and we must have a signed copy of the FFL on file prior to shipping.
**Shipping done by USPS handguns and UPS long guns.
**Only shipping to the lower 48 US states at this time.
**All items are sold "AS IS". I don't sell junk, but some things are out of my control.
**Cash, checks, and money orders accepted.
**Paypal BALANCE transfers are the only PAYPAL payment accepted.
**Credit cards ONLY accepted at BidPay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Taurus's are SOLD........

1 - NORINCO UNC 1201 shotgun 12 ga, ITHACA copy. NEW in the box......................................................,,,$175.00 cash shipped.

5 - RUSSIAN M44's good condition with repaired stocks, blue anywhere from 50% and up..............,,,.$65.00ea cash shipped.

3 - Synthetic stock Century arms CETMES, new in the box, 2 - 20 round mags, manual.................................$345.00ea cash shipped

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
What sized rats?

Rabbits cost more to ship than the guns are worth thanks to fuel surcharges..lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts