Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had his mind changed (DRASTICALLY0 by a miss. If you aint FIRED yet, he thinks his odds are fair that you WONT, or the safety's on, the gun's empty, malfunctioning, or aint real. a couple of fast misses DISABUSES the dumbass of all those errors in his thinking.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
u'll piss yrpants,I suddenly pull M21, 2 rds past your ear.

and you KNOW it. :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
No. I will simply shoot you with a powerful handgun as you try to pull it.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Only gunclod relys on fast misses to win a gunfight. He has the tactical mind of a child.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Misses are not bluffs, they are misses. I wonder where those rounds end up?

Not that you care if you accidently kill someone no involved.

Fast misses, slow misses. They're still misses.

Hits count.

:devil:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Andy,do you know that when your posts beigin with "many a punk"..it sounds like an A-Team re-run....think Mr. T with his"Many th e fool...I pity the fool..etc...you get the idea.Do you wear a lot of gold?.....you DO have what BA was named for....
:rofl: :dgrin: :laugh01: :laugh: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
I think BA was queer, like gunkid is. They both talk the same way!

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Hey,I'm pretty un-subtle;unless I actually notice someone "meat gazing"at the urinal next to me,I don't ordinarily call people "queer' or the like. Funny thing is,a LOT of people from that side of the fence don't necessarily resemble the stereotype.Alot do( for example listen to Congresscreature Barney Frank(,D-MA) speak....I mean THATS a painful exampkle,but he REALLY lisps up a sttirm when he babbles away at the public conciousness.On the other hand,one or two people I met in my life,to all outward appearances werecounter to the image.Except for the fact that they really WERE examples of a "Man's Man"......
Like many other things ,that is yet another example of something I just "don't get".....and to tell thge truth don't think I really want to.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
andy said:
u'll piss yrpants,I suddenly pull M21, 2 rds past your ear.
and you KNOW it. :)
And you'll shit your pants, literally, involuntarily, when the responding rounds ventilate your plural cavity.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Speed is fine, but accuracy is final. IIRC that was said by William Hikcok(sp), and still is true. Its better to make the first hit than the first shot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts