Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've invited melvin to come to a campout and took him up on his deal of a 300 meter shootout(not really much of a shootout since he can't hit or see a thing past 50 meters even with a scope).

The rest of you are invited also.It'll be held in october, we have shower facilities,a mess hall,campsites,ranges,the list goes on.If your interested let me know and I'll get an email off to ya.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Todd, it'll be in october, not too far from springfield(30-40 minute drive or so)[email protected] is my email, we have a blast at these things, with anywhere from 25 to 50 or so folks coming.We have bartering, shooting(Melvin would drool at the sheer number and variants of AR's there), food lots and lots of food, we have classes, and lots of other things.

Drop me a line and we'll get ya squared away on things...oh I believe it's around the 15th, I'll confirm dates with ya in a day or so.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't forget melvin, your invited too.Like I said elswhere, your expenses will be paid(keep your receipts) and you can show us your <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>r ninja like skills, IF you can see beyond 3 feet that is, or hobble anywhere.
Come on down melvin, seems like theres going to be 35 people there this go around(possibly more but it's early yet).Then you can either show me up or be shown up.Whatcha say hack?You man enough to come down?Odds are you'll wuss out, but everyone already knows your a coward, so no one will be surprised.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Now TM

You know how many times we have invited him to our campout?
He wont show because he is on parole and that is the only reason,if not for the parole he would come and show us all up :laugh01:

Todd, I believe our campout is not to far from your AO and it would be great to meet you there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts