Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Rich, I notice that you've been quietly doing some house keeping chores around the site. Moving posts to where they belong and all.

careful, folks might think you're going to start culling some of the crap while you're at it.

(Although, I would like to be able to go back and delete some of my own posts, or at least edit them after the fact.)

Just giving you some grief.

:devil:
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Yeah, somewhat. It is an effort on me NOT to do what needs to be done. Basically I am simply moving some threads to the Pissing Duels forum to try to unclutter the rest of the forums. That is easy enough to do. Any thread that starts out with a topic line or leading statements ABOUT some other member on this site will probably get moved there.

But no, I am not going through all of the threads and editing and deleting the garbage that habitually takes place here. But honestly, if I do decide to do that, I can see at least one member that I could simply remove ALL of his posts and the site would be much the better afterwards. And no, I am NOT talking about andy. But perhaps that day is coming. Not soon, but maybe someday. I've got better things to do with my time in the meantime.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Yeah, somewhat. It is an effort on me NOT to do what needs to be done. Basically I am simply moving some threads to the Pissing Duels forum to try to unclutter the rest of the forums. That is easy enough to do. Any thread that starts out with a topic line or leading statements ABOUT some other member on this site will probably get moved there.

But no, I am not going through all of the threads and editing and deleting the garbage that habitually takes place here. But honestly, if I do decide to do that, I can see at least one member that I could simply remove ALL of his posts and the site would be much the better afterwards. And no, I am NOT talking about andy. But perhaps that day is coming. Not soon, but maybe someday. I've got better things to do with my time in the meantime.
Code name Rich ... I love you too ...

Actually I have noticed some things you have done in my user file. Such things don't slip by unnoticed. But, it's all in the game. Are you enjoying NUTTY JOHN?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,950 Posts
awesome, that's the kind of moderation I was hoping for.
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
LOL! I really wasn't even talking about you, Bill! Got a guilty conscience?

As far as changes to your user file, what in the world are you talking about?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
LOL! I really wasn't even talking about you, Bill! Got a guilty conscience?

As far as changes to your user file, what in the world are you talking about?
No, I don't have a guilty conscience, about anything I have done here. However, I'll bet I know who you are talking about.

I notice you didn't say anything about the way you were screwing around inside my account -- guilty conscience?
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Stillwater said:
No, I don't have a guilty conscience, about anything I have done here. However, I'll bet I know who you are talking about.

I notice you didn't say anything about the way you were screwing around inside my account -- guilty conscience?
As far as changes to your user file, what in the world are you talking about?
You need to work on that "reading comprehension" thing, Bill. :laugh01: That quote above is from the message I posted PRIOR to yours. So yes, I DID say something about it. :laugh:

I haven't done ANYTHING to your account, btw. Why should I? If I wanted to screw around with you here, I wouldn't need to be subtle about it. Maybe you need to be more careful if you go into your own profile. Might be that "reading comprehension" thingie rearing it's ugly head again. :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
You need to work on that "reading comprehension" thing, Bill. :laugh01: That quote above is from the message I posted PRIOR to yours. So yes, I DID say something about it. :laugh:

I haven't done ANYTHING to your account, btw. Why should I? If I wanted to screw around with you here, I wouldn't need to be subtle about it. Maybe you need to be more careful if you go into your own profile. Might be that "reading comprehension" thingie rearing it's ugly head again. :laugh:
It isn't a good try, when you attempt to use my words against me.

However, I have noticed changes in my users account, and YOU are the only one that can do it! RIGHT.

Now, what does that have to do with reading comprehension. It seems that your panties are still in a tight twist, after I have tried to soften the rhetoric between us. But, as you wish!

The truth shall set you free RICH!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,467 Posts
attn....rickz z!... if i'm THE "MAN" your after!
please feel FREE! i know YOU HAVE BEEN MODING MY E-MAIL RETURNS[not letting me respond ]

and if that's the case , well then ,SIR ,YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SHIT,AND THE BAG THAT CONTAINS IT! :kill:





:wavey:
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
brass hammer said:
attn....rickz z!... if i'm THE "MAN" your after!
please feel FREE! i know YOU HAVE BEEN MODING MY E-MAIL RETURNS[not letting me respond ]

and if that's the case , well then ,SIR ,YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SHIT,AND THE BAG THAT CONTAINS IT! :kill:





:wavey:
Is everyone going insane here? What in the world are you talking about? I can't even SEE your emails or PMs from this site, so how can I be "moding" them (whatever the heck THAT is)? Just what the heck do you mean by "not letting you respond"?

And for the record, NO, bh, I was not referring to you. If you REALLY want to know who I am talking about, just scan through the threads and note anyone who has basically posted NOTHING OTHER then bashing posts here, and you will have your man. Or maybe there is more then one that would fit that criteria. I don't read all of this stuff, you know.

And Bill, just exactly what are those "changes in your users account" you are referring to? Do you think you can answer this simple question for me? I really don't know what the hell you are talking about here. :headbang:

I don't know what you guys are drinking, but lighten up on it, OK? :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
I don't know what you guys are drinking, but lighten up on it, OK? :laugh:
Not only NO, but HELL NO!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Rich, you have an email ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
andy said:
the day I get-along with pos's like many here, is the day I day. Wanna be Hitler scumbags.
Whats the matter NUTTY JOHN, are you on the RAG again?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Mr Rich has you guys figured out. You follow and spout but can't hang with the big boys. You make excuses as to why you are following John but can't peel yourselves from him. Quite the party here. Hehehh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Sounds like truth is one of gunkid's cronies, maybe even someone closer. Hehehe.

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Raider said:
Sounds like truth is one of gunkid's cronies, maybe even someone closer. Hehehe.

RIKA
One day when you get a life and quit following people around, you may have a shot at a life.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
well this site is fun, informative, some what hot headed, and one of my favorites. it would seem at least one head may be on the block...bummer.
so far you have all seemed pretty good natured to me (though some with black humour to say the least) not sure who hasn't contributed to the site except to flame others. :rolleyes: not gonna worry about it either. :cool:

thinking this post may be in the wrong area but...

GOOD WORK RICH

sean
 
1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Top