Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really think Hard Rock and Gunkid need to get together, it's just a fucking match made in heaven as far as I'm concerned.

I will put up the $200 for JD's "direct" expences.

JD all I need to know is when you are leaving and I will Fed-Ex or Western Union you the money.

Some of this no doubt hinge on the availability of SMTC, so I also need to know when this is good on that end.

When the travel plans are tight and the range is ready, the money will be there. How much fucking simpler could it get?

All I want in return is an honest report concerning the the events, and maybe a few pictures of the get together posted here.

Teuf,

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Money won't get in the way. He's a coward and all the roadblocks have been removed. I guess its time for him to run from this board and try and find one that can pump up his deflated ego.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well God damn. There it is. Cash. GoonKid now has no excuses, none whatsoever, even his made up ones. I have a feeling he's just going to disappear, like he did the last time Teuf agreed to Melvin the Turd's conditions.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Excuse me if I am walking into the middle of something that I don't understand, but let me get something straight here.

Is John Davis an ex-convict? Is it against the law for him to have firearms?

If the above is true, are you all trying to convince him to meet up with a bunch of people who obviously hate his guts in a situation where he would be publicly displaying a violation of federal law to you all?

Just curious to know if I have this straight or not.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
As I understand it, GK is going to SMTC simply to view Hard Rock's proficiency in firearms. GK will not be in violation of the law. However it is GK who is making covert threats that he will carry weapons along and/or his 'buddy' will be armed.

As for hating guts, Aslan will be present and Hard Rock has assured GK that no harm will come to him. It is GK who has made all the threats.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
He was invited to watch a demonstration only, not participate as that would violate his parole. This demonstration is about something that he says is impossible and can be proved otherwise.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
In no way are we asking GK to violate his parole, in fact we are trying to do this in a way, that he is semi protected - public place with a vested interest in have no one break ANY laws.

Everything out in the open - if we wanted to cause GK any harm, we'd be the biggest group of effing idiots on the face of the planet. All our posts are here to see. He was being sent a ticket - quite a paper trail there. It would be a no brainer for any leo to track us down.

Likewise, because it is all in the open, GK would have to be the biggest idiot on the face of the planet, with all the PUBLIC correspondence that has gone back and forth.

If anything happened to any of us, it would be clear who did it.

The only idiot who is making threats or veiled implications of violating his parole, is of course GK. He thinks his veiled references are so clever.... sigh.

If he had half a brain, he'd keep quiet about any "measures" he is taking that he thinks will ensure his safety (or whatever his reasoning is).

A wise man would not reveal his plans, but wise is not a word normally associated with GK in any manner.

If he chooses to violate his parole, then it is not something we are recomending or encouraging in any way shape or form.

He supposedly has a big IQ, he should be able to understand the consequences to any decisions he makes.

There may or may not be law enforcement present. Don't know, don't care. We are not going to be doing anything ilegal, nor are we asking GK to either.

:devil:

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
OK, I stand corrected. :dunce:

Just wanted to see what the scoop was without reading the upteen threads about this issue.

Thanks.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Teuf's offer to pay the $200 is like sticking a stake in the vampire's heart. Probably more money demands will come now but any further protest will be a direct admission of GK's cowardice. Something we already knew.

RIKA

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
So what is the scoop on the proficiency that Hard Rock has to exhibit? I have not read any other threads on this so I too am kind of lost (its been tough getting lots of time on the boards lately).

All the best,
GB

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glenn there is the issue of some .308 ammo, that is capable of some outstanding feats, not previously know to exist. There is also the issue of hittting movers at 1k plus and making head shots at 200 yards while swimming.

Some intresting claims and if JD wants to go check it out, I'm willing to throw a bit of cash at it.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Unfortunately, I've only had time to follow bits and pieces of many of these threads....

Now, being familar with rifles in a marine environment I'd say that to intentionally hit a target as small as a head while in or on the water from 200 yards from such a position would be quite a feat. It's not utterly impossible, but it would be one hell of a shot and the water conditions had better be just right.

Myself, I've been investigating a piece of gear which could simplify such a task but I've yet to see anyone exploit it for shooting in any environment.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
I would like to see it. It's certainly possible, but what a tough shot! On land a target like that would be candy, but on the water? Too bad John won't show.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
What IS being left out of the discussion are two of the techniques involved. On uses a floating pack as a rifle rest, the other uses another swimmer. Both were discussed in the original thread where this came up, but as usual, GK tends to change the argument slightly with each post, twisting it more in his favor.

But, I agree the details of what all the challenges are should be laid out.

BTW, the .308 ammo was actually something that Wraith, not Hard Rock brought up, Hard Rock just discussed the findings. (GK insists that HR and Wraith are the same person)

:devil:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In fairness Aslan, when JD called Hard Rock on the ammo issue he was invited out to SMTC to "see for himself or shut up" that would imply that this ammo is available for demostration. Part of the core issue of this situation is Hard Rock placing these rounds over a chrono to prove out thier claimed, retained velocities. The other part is the water born shooting from water to shore and the 1k plus movers.

I would also find it intresting for JD to inspect Hard Rocks (many times Hard Rock has said he logs every round fired) gun book for his .300 mag that has 60k (must be even more now that was some time ago) though it and still shoots 1/4 MOA and get see one of these 1/4 MOA groups shot with it. Hard Rock has also made the same offer concerning this issue "come and see for himself or shut-up"

Getting to whitness Hard rock make a 2500 yard, first round hit, on a torso sized target with his .338L would be intresting as well.

If JD is willing to travel all the way out there, he should be treated to a good demo, thats only fair.

Teuf,

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Well, Teuf, since you've taken GoonKid up on his terms, there's no reason for him to puss out.
I think a lot of people would like to get the chaff sorted out from the wheat.
It's put up or shut up time.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. I'm betting that GK won't go. Damn, I wish that he would though.

RIKA

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Raider said:
It will be very interesting to see how this plays out. I'm betting that GK won't go. Damn, I wish that he would though.

RIKA

go?, hell!,lil' sister, by having the 'trail address' to his 'cave' posted on the world wide web-net, the OL' BOY[MISTER160] has initiated the panic mode plan 'Z' :laugh: hell! he's probably has the wheelbarrow 'strapped' down and ready to make some time to the TALL AND UN-CUT, as we cyber-speak!

all i got to say is run, melvin,run!... go, tard. go!...HIDE! QUICKLY!!!!

and prosper, as the 'MAN'

:wavey:

1 - 20 of 122 Posts