Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and nobody's ever proven his ability to keep his shots on the chest. Any longer range hits are always one shot-lucky flukes, or many misses of the chest, PROVING that the chest hit or hits was just luck. So much for the pistol "needing" to be accurate. If it groups 10" at 10m, it's adequate for defensive combat, because YOU wont group that good, while being shot at.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Just because You cab't do something does not mean that others xannot. Hell. 16 feet is an excellent range for ine handed point shootin. If you are saying that you cant krrp your shots in the chest area at 15 meters using a two handed hold and a flash sight picture you are a remarkably poor shot!g

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Prove it gunkid. Show us your stats you say prove this. DEA? FBI? NYPD? Show us the stats. I bet you can't.

You see, it's not up to us to prove people can, it's up to you to prove they can't! You are the one making the CLIAM.

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
Again your inability as a marksman is not shared by anyone. As your old cronies stated, you had a tendency to choke when the competition got tough. Much like your life actually.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
A perfect case of making yourself stronger by putting your inabilities on others, eh Gunkid. Adolescent thinking at its best.

RIKA

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
andy said:
and nobody's ever proven his ability to keep his shots on the chest. Any longer range hits are always one shot-lucky flukes, or many misses of the chest, PROVING that the chest hit or hits was just luck. So much for the pistol "needing" to be accurate. If it groups 10" at 10m, it's adequate for defensive combat, because YOU wont group that good, while being shot at.
So waht you are telling me is that it is ok for you to be even at least 8 inches further from the chest than I would be if I normally shot two inch groups. Thereby in a firefight using your logic, I would hit my target up to about 12 inches from center, but you with your normal 10 inch groups would be up to 20 inches off and thus would miss altogether. Did you learn that while under the stress of match shooting?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
better watch out KID-CLOD!

i told you right outta' the gate!

that EVERY MEMBER on THIS BOARD DROPS THE HAMMER!

you only amuse your self in your narrow/small/caving in on it's self view!

do your self a favor and get real! or is your brain to fried-out!

i have ZERO respect for your POSTINGS![mister idea man!]

perhaps, dog crap candles for fun/profit would suit you better than TARD
posting on the internet! :rolleyes:

thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts