Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of genius, making the .22 can without a lathe or a torch was just an Idea that I had, hoping it would work. PITA, but it can be done, and then the sob threads on and off of the gun just fine. Finding an epoxy that could take the heat of .22 rapidfire wasn't easy, but after trying several, I found one. :) I have zero competition for what I do, cause nobody else has balls enough to try it. :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
of genius, making the .22 can without a lathe or a torch was just an Idea that I had, hoping it would work. PITA, but it can be done, and then the sob threads on and off of the gun just fine. Finding an epoxy that could take the heat of .22 rapidfire wasn't easy, but after trying several, I found one. :) I have zero competition for what I do, cause nobody else has balls enough to try it. :)
And the farmer hauled another load away ... It ain't hay ... Well it is hay processed through the Male Bovine animal, that is ...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
You want to know something NUTTY JOHN, if you worked with your hands, instead of your balls, you might something done, eventually.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Well andy, I have to say, Ive done some stupid things. But putting together homemade firearms accessories with epoxy, imprecisely machining complicated parts without the proper tools and then actually firing the weapon isnt balls. Its a good way to lose them.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Would't that be like copyright infringment?

Isn't that a felony if he does it for commercial gain?

I will make a cal to paladin up in Boulder snd see waht they say about this.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I suspect he will find out that it actually involves work and it will never come to fruition.

But, like so many of his ideas, it involves taking shortcuts and breaking the law.

(sigh)

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again, expecting different results...

:devil:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bs, punk, I have that book, and there aint a word IN it about threading the gun's barrel, or screwing the can onto the barrel. Like I said, you'd fuck up a wet dream. u prove me right every post you make. :)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
That's nice, GunKid. You can think that proves whatever you want.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
bs, punk, I have that book, and there aint a word IN it about threading the gun's barrel, or screwing the can onto the barrel. Like I said, you'd fuck up a wet dream. u prove me right every post you make. :)
There, there, thats nice NUTTY JOHN. Have some warm milk and cookies. Everything will be all right.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Come on, John Davis. Who are you working for? Is it the DEA, or FBI, ATF? Or some other alphabet soup agency? Who is protecting you? C'mon, you can tell me....

I know you are not as stupid as your posts try to show. Nobody is THAT STUPID.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
In Canada our Military Police are referred to affectionately as "meatheads". Do you wanna guess why? They aren't the best or the brightest in some cases. Maybe thats why the US Army made him an MP?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I had a brother who was an army MP in the late 60's. When he learned he was about to be shipped to Vietnam, he pointed out his own felony record to his CO, which got him out of deployment (and out of the army...)

Military background checks would seem to be less than "intense".

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Well andy I spoke with the attorney at Pallidan PRess about an hour ago. He sounde dless than pleased. I gave him all yoru contact info so I would at the very least expect some registered mail in the very near furure. Oh and I gave him both yoru work and yoru home addy. And that of yoru PO.

YOu make it to easy.

Have fun answering their questions.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Did he say that he ripped of Paladins material? If so, I missed it. If so.....rotflmao!!!!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Paladin will probably just issue a stern warning that they will review all of gunkid's written material very carefully and sue him into year 2006 if they feel cranky about it.

RIKA

1 - 20 of 33 Posts