Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rich,

Is there any way to trim these people who use multiple nics down to just one name. It seems like they are talking to and supporting each other at times. Very confusing.

Thank you

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
RIKA:
In short, the answer is YES. Old Richie-Poo knows who has multiple NIC'S.

However, his HIPPIENESS, probably won't answer you. Why? It is because he would have to take one of his pet criminals names away.
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Thank you for your usual tirade laced remark, Bill. I knew I could count on you to say nothing of any substance. You are as predictable as gas is after eating baked beans..... :laugh: When are you going to drop your hatred and try to act like a normal person? Isn't that what you want John Davis to do, or are you just afraid that he might and leave you with no hobbies?

Rika, yes, I could remove those names which I believe are duplicate registrations of current members, but there is no easy way in this message board software to reassign the posts made by them to their original identity. Just deleting them then changes the ownership of all their posts to just "Guest". I suppose I could do it going into MySQL and creating a query to do it at the database level, but heck, that's more work then I want to do for this message board. Let's just let the people play their games. Probably keeps them off the streets at home.

Besides it is kind of humorous watching people trying to change their writing style to appear to be someone else. And who am I to take away all of their fun? Heck, that would put me back into the moderator's seat again, and thanks, but no thanks, my current role is much more fun to play here.

No worries, mate! :dancer01:

Have a merry Christmas, btw. :santa: Hope things work out for you concerning your job situation.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
Thank you for your usual tirade laced remark, Bill. I knew I could count on you to say nothing of any substance. You are as predictable as gas is after eating baked beans..... :laugh: When are you going to drop your hatred and try to act like a normal person? Isn't that what you want John Davis to do, or are you just afraid that he might and leave you with no hobbies?

Rika, yes, I could remove those names which I believe are duplicate registrations of current members, but there is no easy way in this message board software to reassign the posts made by them to their original identity. Just deleting them then changes the ownership of all their posts to just "Guest". I suppose I could do it going into MySQL and creating a query to do it at the database level, but heck, that's more work then I want to do for this message board. Let's just let the people play their games. Probably keeps them off the streets at home.

Besides it is kind of humorous watching people trying to change their writing style to appear to be someone else. And who am I to take away all of their fun? Heck, that would put me back into the moderator's seat again, and thanks, but no thanks, my current role is much more fun to play here.

No worries, mate! :dancer01:

Have a merry Christmas, btw. :santa: Hope things work out for you concerning your job situation.....
Yes, Rich I will admit those were cheap shots! However, I am learning all about how to do that, from you.

I am going to send you an email.
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Merry Christmas Bill.

Take a break from this for a while, will you? At least for this one day. Try to think of something to do with friends and family for a while.

My wife and I are going down south to be with some friends. This is going to be a tough one, because I seriously doubt the wife of that pair will be alive much longer. This is going to be one tough Christmas.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,586 Posts
Hope for the best Rich, merry christmas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
andy said:
the pussies CAN'T hide their ignorance and cowardice, regardless of their name or "style".
YARD, your sociopathic mental problems are getting in your way today. How did you get so cranked up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
285 Posts
andy said:
the pussies CAN'T hide their ignorance and cowardice, regardless of their name or "style".

That's pretty funny from the moron who is outed on any board he ventures to as being gunkid no matter what names he uses or how hard he tried to deny it.

Then there is that little issue of thinking that everyone is JJ.


Here on you on Pre-ban posting as whomever, being outed as Gunkid and trying to playoff that you've never even heard of the moron.

http://www.pre-ban.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8480&st=25
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Garand said:
Hope for the best Rich, merry christmas.
Sigh.... Well it was worse then we expected. When we got there Dave (the husband) had a haunted look on his face. He said that Jane (the wife) had been having seizures and could not recognize anyone and was talking incoherently. I REALLY wish I had not looked in on her and seen the shape she was in. I would much rather have remembered her from the previous time I saw her.

Things got worse while we were there, which finally culminated in Dave calling for an ambulance to take Jane to the hospital. We stayed at his house with his parents and had dinner with them while Dave went to the hospital to be with Jane. My wife had made a full dinner to take down there, to try to help out. Obviously not much was eaten and we left some behind for Dave when he came back home.

I spoke to Dave on the phone later after we got back home and the news is not good at all. Jane is only expected to live hours, or top side, maybe days.

He said that just a day or two ago Jane was all happy and excited that we were coming down there to have Christmas dinner with them. Christmas was just a bit too late for her, I guess. Damn..... What do you say to a friend who is watching his wife die right before his eyes?.....

Not a very "merry" Christmas this year, folks. But I think this one definitely had a lesson attached to it. Don't take for granted the people that you love. They could be taken away from you at any time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,586 Posts
It sounds like you did the best you could. I'm sure your buddy appreciated the support that you gave him when he needed it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
>>Don't take for granted the people that you love. They could be taken away from you at any time.<<

Rich, truer words were never said.

There really is nothing you CAN say to make things better or easier. Death sucks. I hate it. Too many good people from my youth have died, and I am only 40.

What Garand said was true.
Kent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Stillwater said:
RIKA:
In short, the answer is YES. Old Richie-Poo knows who has multiple NIC'S.

However, his HIPPIENESS, probably won't answer you. Why? It is because he would have to take one of his pet criminals names away.
Not sure who to follow? :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Truth said:
Not sure who to follow? :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:
You keep coming out here, trying to act all innocent, when you have a well deserved reputation, for being other than lucid, is going to get you roped into NUTTY JOHNS treatment.

You can't have it both says Pat. So make up your mind!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
yes prophit I am. Now go back to yoru hole you call a trailer or NJ referes to as his "condo" and stick you head in the oven.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top