Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
react, draw and hit 10" at 10 ft, using weak hand to clear a shirttail, FBI IWB rig, hands at sides start. Both of us used LW commanders that I'd smithed-up.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
My friend John could sling shit better than anyone. We had a match one day, we both used seats in the outhouse that I buld special with hollowed out cores, to be able to be raised an lowered really quick and weights at the front to give it some oomph.

Well, we both hit the seat at the same time, and from pants up, to seated, with the "pillar' almost up to the seat, he only took 2 min 2.3 seconds.

My buddy was so legendary with his outhouse prowess, that he had every toilet in the world named after him in tribute.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
So gunkid how did you shoot in the Nationals in 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story! Tell us what an IPSC hero you are!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
No, but the legend of my friend John is, however, just as real as Melvin da Turd's stories.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Magnum88C said:
My friend John could sling shit better than anyone. We had a match one day, we both used seats in the outhouse that I buld special with hollowed out cores, to be able to be raised an lowered really quick and weights at the front to give it some oomph.

Well, we both hit the seat at the same time, and from pants up, to seated, with the "pillar' almost up to the seat, he only took 2 min 2.3 seconds.

My buddy was so legendary with his outhouse prowess, that he had every toilet in the world named after him in tribute.
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

I surrender my title and dub thee Sir Magnum the Gunkid Slayer.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Both of you continually crack me up. My thought remains why does he set himself up for this? Just the negative attention?

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
1 second to whipe his butt with his shirt tail, thats something to be proud of !!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Better be carefull, or Ol' Henhouse Rich is going to acccuse you of being my cronies.

RIKA and M88C, you have both, out done yourselves. Lord, I love it ... LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts