Arms Locker banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I ended up putting a MILLETT BUCK GOLD 6-25x56 Mil Dot on it. It really surprised me. A friend has had one on his for about 3 years and it has taken all the abuse so far. I bought it on e-bay for I think it was $109 shipped. When I got it the rings where in the box they are heavy duty. You can see great for approx 700 yrds but after that they get blurry. I figured since I don't have a long range yet to shoot this would work til I saved up for a NIGHTFORCE and then I can run with the big dogs and get some distance.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Just make sure the eye relief is good enough to keep that scope from kissing your eyebrow. Four fingers is a pretty good rule of thumb to use.

Yeah, Nightforce makes some damned nice scopes. Well worth saving for....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yeah when we put it on it was made sure that the scope was not going to be banging me in the head. I've put approx 100 or so rds through it. I can look and see the exact # I have it written down but so far no one had been nailed. Yeah I hope to get a NIGHTFORCE but I have this problem to many guns and never enough money. If I could just stop buying for a month I would have my NF.

Here are a few pics of my friends girlfriend, Him and I shooting it. I'm going to look for some place to upload a video from that day also.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
:roflmao1: :beer: the second 'clip' was cooler, as it had a SMILE!

'rock-on, bro'!

I had bought a 'foaming bore-solvent' a while back[about $12 bucks a can]
and while my 'new-yorker/friend' showed-up in feb. I broke-out the gun cleaning kit[i.e. yer' gonna' work fer' yer' 'LAZY-BOY' space,,,no such luck!]
although, the amount of crud I swabbed/bristled-out of thet .50 was SHAMEFUL!

[and I 'HIT' the ol'22-250,,,but it back-fired and back-foamed out into the chamber,,,,well, I SUCKED-MUZZLE!!! and only got a 1/2 mouth-ful, :roflmao1: :blush: ,,, after spittin'/killin' a cold-one the little 22-250 looks almost factory-fresh!,,,it takes 30 minutes to turn blue/the foam]

:wavey:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
brass hammer said:
:roflmao1: :beer: the second 'clip' was cooler, as it had a SMILE!
Thank's I'm going to be making a few better vids with sound so you can hear the joy from everyone whom shoots a 50.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
shookie said:
nice i wana get one of them to shoot a p-dog with :uzi:

Heck there would be nothing left of it or about a 4 foot and 1 foot deep radias around where it was.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts