Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and so on than the shotgun ever did. Of course, I hunted year round. Why limit the fun to 1-2 months a year, and why not get the field experience with the ccw pistol.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
You mean you've poached year round, gotta say that your woodsman skills must be pretty good if you can keep getting within 10 yards to avoid long shots. Of course, from what I've seen in your posts, I'm surprised that they allow you into the petting zoo anymore.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hunting migratory birds with anything but a plugged magazine shotgun will land you a prison term, thats why. I can get plenty of fun and practice on rabbits with my CCW weapon. They are considered vermin and are legal to hunt all year long.

You are truly ignorant of game laws ... as well as most things.

We win. You lose ... same as always.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Bragging about doing stupid things, doesn't make them not stupid.

I wonder if all the law breaking you've done over the years has improved the quality of your life any, or if the opposite is true...

Stupid is as Stupid does.

:devil:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
"Bragging about doing stupid things, doesn't make them not stupid"

Doesn't make them true either, gotta look at the source and take it as entertainment rather than information. Maybe GK's new name will be "Dan" or "Rather", I'm sure with his imagination he could land a real job at CBS (See B.S.).

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I always thought the "c" was silent, as in BS - which is someone's specialty. Maybe you are on to something....

:devil:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Rabbits. I was so excited when I moved to Texas because I could then hunt rabbits year-round and even at night. 4 years later, I've still never hunted rabbits at night (no sport = no interest. I would have never guessed that for me), and I still only hunt rabbits after the first frost, so I end up only hunting them during the samer winter months that I can only hunt them back home, anyway. Limnit? Shoot, I usually stop before the limit back home even if there is no limit here just because I don't NEED to kill more than that per day to have more than I want to mess with at once, anyway. Laugh is on me, I guess.
KJ

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yeah sur ehe did. Hunt them int he prison yard did ya convict?

Or maybe he was tallking about hunting little chickens( young boys) in prison. Hmmm I wonder if he is a pedo as well as a drug dealer?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
andy said:
and so on than the shotgun ever did. Of course, I hunted year round. Why limit the fun to 1-2 months a year, and why not get the field experience with the ccw pistol.

i made a 'shot' on a mallard drake [1] winter, with a .357 colt's trooper,[as i was toolin'/partyin' on a lonesome river road[in the river bottoms,no less]
i guess the morale of the story ,is that ,truckin' out in that thigh deep bootsuckin' mud 75yards to retrive my breast-drilled mallard, was a lesson in it's self[and the 18 year old set of tits/cook in the kitchen,didn't do to bad on the cookin' part.] that was [1] hell of a shot, if i don't mind sayin' so myself

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Poachers like you ruin hunting for the rest of us. And if your taking birds with a pistol, they certainly arent on the wing, loser; hitting a bird strutting around with a .22 isnt hard. I hope you get deep sixed by a truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts