Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are all for sale, somebody, please!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
They all look pretty inspiring to me. I can only imagine the amount of firepower each of them would give someone. You know years ago I knew of a Taxi Driver looking for guns, but I think he married Jodi Foster and then joined the silly service. LOL, nice revolvers.....

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i'll go $11.40 on the bottom left, as i like a bargin[what kinda spare parts are taped to the barrel/ejector rod, on that 'sweetheart' i wonder?]

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's the matter with you @$%****! That's a .460 Zelman. I Dremel tooled out the barrel to .56 and modified the cylinder with a ten penny nail. The black tape I made myself from a dog I shot and then boiled down for skin and glue. $11.40" You cheap, ignernt ****%$#, I want $12.50 at least. SSI doesen't cover medication.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
OH! MAN! i laughed my ass off .

the .460 zelman got to me!

but what 'slayed' me was of boiling down the dog for tape!

too,funny

:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :wavey:

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
My black lab has been missing too you nasty dog hater. Now I know where to look, and I want all the tape that you have left over, at least that no good for nuthing mutt will be of some use now...

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glenn Bartley said:
My black lab has been missing too you nasty dog hater. Now I know where to look, and I want all the tape that you have left over, at least that no good for nuthing mutt will be of some use now...
Your dog is still alive but being held for ransom, until I receive a Star BM (with a can) or a Phoenix Arms HP .22 (with a can) or a .458 Winchester Magnum with a .22 unit. Drop them off at the Wendy's in Paranoid Springs, CO. You lame ***%%$$##@@. I are not f### around. I once kicked the S### out of a Mexican Haireless that lunged at my prison uniform.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
egads man you sound too scary to me, keep the dog, and I am also sending two poodles and a CAR poodle shooter to you for your amusement....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts