Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this is simple...they make most of what I want, but the dang barrel limitations!

1. Change the short barrel law.

2. Rimless 20 gauge shells, all metal casings with magazine fed shotguns.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeppers, it'd be the next jump...it's past due and it'll only take one gutsy gun maker and ammo company partnership to change things greatly.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
whoa!,,, WHAT ABOUT THE 'FRAG-12' round being produced?,,,although, a rimless mag-fed shell is PROVEN!

I found in the rack of a local shop the other day, a left-hand REM-1100[.20GA.] handled/fondled it, and with a slow EXHALE/SIGH, slid it back on the rack

quitely thinkin' to my self!!!,,,"IFFIN' I ONLY HAD THE DREAMS/VISIONS OF MY YOUTH, THIS WOULD BE MINE,,,TODAY!" [no-shit]

·
Registered
138 Posts
OK this might sound like a greenhorn question ,but whats the advantage of a rimless? as for the mag fed, thats cool.......did you see the 12gage full auto on futureweapons?.....THATS what I would like to have!....even had little 12 gage mini grenades for it(if only I had A good contact for some of those)

the bolt on the weapon didnt go straight back like a regular bolt, it did a downward action move that limited the recoil where it can fire full auto without ripping yer ribs outta your skin........lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
BTW surviventhrive, Have you looked into an aow? fer the short barrel?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Remington 1100

I have the remington 1100 20. gage auto. I wouldn't part with it for the world. I use it in early season for squirrel hunting. Best shotgun i ever bought.

I never understood the short barrel idea for a shotgun, sure it gives you a good pattern up close, but it cuts its range to much. you would just pepper something at 30 yards and piss it off.

If you have a chance get a Remington 1100. You won't give it up.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i copy,'LARGO-BRO'!,,,as I've a 18" 'flush' barrel and the 28"full choke tube to slide-on.,,,,[this is funny, as I'LL step into MURPHYS shop and have to hand
O-RINGS/PARTS of the REM-1100 to the 'counter help',,,and it goes like his!]

,,,,,[me] "here's somebody's #1100 O-RING"!,,, [them,,,as they sweep/sling it offa' the glass-counter-top],,,,"fuckin' dick-heads,,,they'll be back!,,,AGAIN".

OH,YES!,,,IT'S PRETTY COOL.:roflmao1::beer::wavey:

[DO NOT READ THIS WRONG!, as it's the BEST shop in 'T' town, and THEY "kinda"LIKE ME there.]

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
My Remington Model 11 and Winchester Model 50 still do the job nicely!! I love my old shotty's....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts