Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all of this talk about shtf, and peoples survival gear and plans, ive chosen to post mine. Its not as romantic or adventurous, but i like it.

First id lock my doors, and put a board over each window - not board them up, but prevent someone from smashing it and climbing through. Then id probably load up my side by side, and if im particularly worried, maybe my 30-30. then i might go and read for a while. At some point during all of this, i might need to pee, so first, since i am an expert in fieldcraft, i would lift the seat and pull out my tool, and THEN let fly. As with all experienced woodsmen, i cover my tracks - i put the seat back down. (pay attention andy, you might learn something.) After ive finished with this, i might eat an egg or something. or go for a walk. Anyway, at the end of the day, id go to bed; this is a particularly difficult procedure. first i would take off all my clothes, starting with my shirt (a real woodsman starts from the top) and working my way down. I would then actually enter the bed - depending on my mood i might read a book.

anyway as you can see, my plan is quite detailed and complicated. however i believe i am prepared.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hey, if that's what makes you feel warm and fuzzy, have at it.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Sounds like a good plan Coyote. I'm sure that you must have studied and planned for a long time to come up with such a strategy.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
yEAH, after the first flush, no water in the tank or the pipes anymore. You're too dumb to figure out where 30 gallons more is stored, and the house will probably be set afire within a few days. So just sit there, like the sheep that you are.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Tounge in cheek or not I'd hate to think about the percentage of the affected population that would pretty much do exactly that.

Just sit in their homes & wait for normalcy to return.

Set the braggadocio aside for a moment & try to wrap your noodle around that.Thousands to millionsof people all victims of their own tunnel vision.Of their own minds.

Now that's a scary thought.IMO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts