Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't care if it's 10 yds or 20 yds. I dont care if

you're Jerry Miculek or who. YOu can't do it, any more than you can run a 3 minute mile. You are LYING, and I can prove it, if you DARE show up, which we all know you don't.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Please give it a rest. You're making yourself look foolish.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,265 Posts
Your so full of bs, you can't even produce a kit list of what you have packed, AT THIS MOMENT!

Reactions: Terry G

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
Like I said, I counted sixteen challenge's that you never showed up for. So why on God's green earth would I travel to some far away place for a convict challenge? I've dealt with criminals/convicts for over two decades. Liars? Absolutely. For the most part, absolute cowards. Cell warriors. Scream, curse, and threaten until that cell door opens and "The Man's" there. Then it's all about "Officer, I'm Sorry." Get any input from a LEO and he'll tell you the same. Sure, their are some real bad actors out there, but JMD is not one of them.

·
Registered
549 Posts
andy:

You are in Colorado? If you wanna do some friendly betting and some gaming on the dreaded square range, I am up for it. I'll shoot with you in any division, your choice, Open, Revolver, Limited, Limited 10 or Production, at Weld, Aurora, Pueblo... I'd like to see what ya got.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Andy's a felon and can't even look at a gun for long. He's so afraid of his parole officer, he won't even go ask for a travel waiver to go on trips that others have offered to PAY HIS WAY on to go hiking and such. 'Course if he gets mouthy with his PO like he does everyone else, he's got a reason to be afraid to ask.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Ankeny said:
andy:

You are in Colorado? If you wanna do some friendly betting and some gaming on the dreaded square range, I am up for it. I'll shoot with you in any division, your choice, Open, Revolver, Limited, Limited 10 or Production, at Weld, Aurora, Pueblo... I'd like to see what ya got.
John Melvin Davis, aka Gunkid, andy, 223 fan, and other noxious sobriquets, his Parole Officer lives and works in Durango, Colorado. And, his name is MIKE FISHER.

He is a nice guy to talk to. Right John "TARD" Davis?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
The assumption is that he doesn't....

who knows for sure?

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Ankeny said:
I'll find out and let you all know.
You have a PM from PN.