Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Melvin the tard stole my name and I'm not flattered.

Yesterday I was browsing some of the other forums and came upon posts by a person named erika. Well I had to check her out. A single paragraph of arrogant tripe told me that the poster was actually gunclown using my name. Damn!

This is for our transgendered tard. I hope you enjoyed being sleek, sexy, beautiful me for a little while but you will never be the real thing. I should really be p!ssed but its really a lot like the little boy dressing up in Mommy's clothes while she is away. You pretend to be an adult, someone with authority and who you're jealous of but as soon as you take the clothes off you're a punk little boy again. Always will be.

I think that you should apologize and cease using my name. Don't think that you're man enough though.

Heres the link for anyone interested. The Hoodlums.

http://survival.com/IVB/index.php?showforum=14

RIKA

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Looks like he has already been shut down.For now anyways.:)

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
We always knew that GoonKid was the punk, or should I say the "catcher". He's also Yehee on that board.

I wonder if he puts on his wife's dresses when he's at the computer?

Too bad, that's a good board too, maybe they'll be smart and get rid of him post haste.

What a loser, he has to register multiple nicks at every site he goes, to and gets made within the first 3 sentences anyway. What's the point?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yehee? Is that any kin to HeeShee. I think wifeypoo is spiking his veggies with hormones.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh. Thanks guys for letting me know that this name theft was happening so I didn't have to find it out for myself.

RIKA

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yesterday I was browsing some of the other forums and came upon posts by a person named erika. Well I had to check her out. A single paragraph of arrogant tripe told me that the poster was actually gunclown using my name. Damn!
That aint right.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Ha!ha1ha1

very funny , i bookmarked that page, i might troll/join ,maybe !

never heard of it any way!

thanks for the 'funny stuff'

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Raider said:
...Melvin the tard stole my name and I'm not flattered.

...I hope you enjoyed being sleek, sexy, beautiful me for a little while but you will never be the real thing. I should really be p!ssed but its really a lot like the little boy dressing up in Mommy's clothes while she is away. ...

RIKA
This sounds like in "Silence of the Lambs".

"It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!" :)

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
He's just showing his femine side! He actually must respect you very much, I wondered where he was hiding.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A psychiatrist could have a field day with GK's dreams. A book would make him/her famous and rich.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I think gunkid has used womens names before. He has a very very long list of handles.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I wonder, maybe we are all GK, how scary is that...or should I say maybe all of you are GK! Help I am surrounded by an army of one............

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
No, all these other guys are figments of my imagination. See, I am the dreaded JJ, GoonKid's worst nightmare. He stays awake most nights, drenched in cold sweat wondering what I'll do to him next.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't think that Melvin can exist without pretending to be something that he is not. His whole life is a lie except for when he was in prison. He is a truly pathetic creature who exists on the internet as a human hemmorhoid.

RIKA

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.