Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was National Ammo Day, did you remember to BUYcot at least 100 rounds today?

I went out early in the afternoon and picked up my hunting license, and I also picked up 20 rounds of .35 Remington. Later on picked up another 40 rounds of the same, 75 rounds of 12 gauge game loads, 20 rounds of 7.62x54R, and 50 rounds of 32 Auto.

No it wasn't a whole lot of ammo, but I got most of it at small stores to help out the small time dealers (even though the guys at one gun shop really ripped me off charging double for a box of game loads as what I paid for some more later on - live an learn).

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Heck no, I didn't remember at all! But I guess I can blame it on my pain killer saturated brain....... :)

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i missed it also!sorry glen, i'll make up for it someway/somehow/just not right now.[forget the musical lyrics]

i really didn't know anything about it, b.t.w what kinda .32auto are you feeding? i have always figured i would own a 1903 colt one of these days
[hasn't happened yet]

rich, the pain killers are a true blessing[i know]
but having been on them for over half of this year[the 1st half/worst]

i for '1' am greatful i weaned off and 'deal with the pain' although not near as intense as it was then.
you know the sooner you address it/the sooner it's behind ya! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can still get ammo today as the whole week was national ammo week. Yesterday was National Ammo Day which was the way the concept began, but it expanded to a week for the forgetful type like us older folks.

As for the .32 auto that is for my Ortgies pistol. I picked it up from a guy at the office a few yerars back. Lots of fun.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Wednesday I picked up 350 9mm.Yesterday(friday,the 19th) I bought another box of 9,& a box of 416Rigby.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts