Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello ! :)

my name is asaf and i live in isreal...

i have just register and i need a little favor...

i want you to bring me [if you can of course] links to ww2 websites that have info about the wepons that was used in that specific war...

thanks all and hello again!

[=

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
are we talking about guns used by the Allies, only, or by everyone involved? Are we talking only about rifle and pistols, or also belt fed mg's, smg's, rocket and grenade launchers, etc? I'd say you ought to try this post at BiggerHammer.com, CSP Forums, TheHighRoad forums.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
223 fan said:
are we talking about guns used by the Allies, only, or by everyone involved? Are we talking only about rifle and pistols, or also belt fed mg's, smg's, rocket and grenade launchers, etc? I'd say you ought to try this post at BiggerHammer.com, CSP Forums, TheHighRoad forums.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes i need info about all that...

thanks for the link if you have more please show me////

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I didnt post any links, just forum names. I have

no idea how to post a link, don't care to learn. Anybody who can't be bothered to do a simple search on the net doesn't want the info, anyway. You could find out all this info in a book entitled SMALL ARMS OF THE WORLD, or JANE'S INFANTRY WEAPONS, both of which can probably be had used, from Amazon.com.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
no idea how to post a link, don't care to learn. Anybody who can't be bothered to do a simple search on the net doesn't want the info, anyway. You could find out all this info in a book entitled SMALL ARMS OF THE WORLD, or JANE'S INFANTRY WEAPONS, both of which can probably be had used, from Amazon.com.
I find it funny that you cannot be bothered to learn how to do something, and then be critical of someone who may not know how to do something.

There was a time when you did not know how to do a search on the internet. Visitors here may be new to the net, may have language issues that make simple searches difficult, etc.

Try some kindness once in a while, you may be surprised. You started out being helpful, but the minute it got into an area where you didn't know how to do something, the insults started.

Too bad you don't want to learn how to post a link, as it takes no effort whatsoever.

If you change your mind, I'll be happy to post the simple steps involved.

:devil:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone but i need direct links...

i dont need links that are only for gun websites i need a link that will take me diractly to the page with the info about the ww2 wepons....

please help it is kind of importent....

have a good day.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ok I see what he's after, more of a site that lists weapons in their historical context.

Hmmm....let me do some looking.

Well no luck as far as a site that goes into depth about the subject. Very odd indeed.
However might I suggest you go to what are known as Curio and Relic or Military Surplus also known as Milsurp firearms boards.

There are many serious collectors there who would be helpful in your search.

Here are a few of the places I visit myself-

http://www.303british.com/

http://7.62x54r.net/

http://surplusrifle.com/index.asp

http://p067.ezboard.com/bmilitaryfirearmrestorationcorner

http://pub109.ezboard.com/bparallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforums

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Asaf, Google is the search engine that we use to look things up with. What you are asking for will require one of us to do lengthly research to answer questions that we aren't sure that you even want answered. I think that you might want to do that research yourself rather than asking that we do all the work for you.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
people in hell needing icewater, too. Ever see the sign:"Your failure to prepare is not MY emergency?"
Yes, but your failure to be civil is totally unnecessary. A simple reply without the animousity would be enough...

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
The link I originally posted is to a board that specializes in WWII discussions. You could probably get a lot of very good links and information from those people.

However, since you are the one that knows the type and amount of information you need, you're going to have to do most of the leg work...

We can point you to resources, but we can't do the actual research for you. Nor is it realistic to expect us to.

Not trying to be mean, but that's just the way things work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Raider said:
Asaf, Google is the search engine that we use to look things up with. What you are asking for will require one of us to do lengthly research to answer questions that we aren't sure that you even want answered. I think that you might want to do that research yourself rather than asking that we do all the work for you.

RIKA
Yes i know and belive me i have scanned the net for the information and you are kind of my last resurte....

well thanks anyway! [=

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Aslan said:
The link I originally posted is to a board that specializes in WWII discussions. You could probably get a lot of very good links and information from those people.

However, since you are the one that knows the type and amount of information you need, you're going to have to do most of the leg work...

We can point you to resources, but we can't do the actual research for you. Nor is it realistic to expect us to.

Not trying to be mean, but that's just the way things work.

For some reason i have not noticed your post...

but now i see it thanks alote!

o if you ever wanderd how hebrew looks like than its like this

ככה נראות האותיות בשפה העברית מעניין אם תלכו לאיזה אתר תרגמון ותתרגמו.

[I bored :p ]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts