Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a couple quick questions. I want to build an FAL in both it's 7.62 and 5.56 variants. Anyone know where I can find the receivers and parts kits? Also, slightly off topic, I'm looking to buy a new AK, who makes a production variant with a 1.6mm receiver? I can find the receivers and parts kits, but I can't find any assembled versions. BTW, I'm not interested in an RPK.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Hi, 84. I know squat about those subjects, but you posted in the right place. I'll bet rika, neo and others will chime in when they get back on line. There are folks here who know a LOT about 'em!

Best,
Jon

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I got a couple quick questions. I want to build an FAL in both it's 7.62 and 5.56 variants. Anyone know where I can find the receivers and parts kits? Also, slightly off topic, I'm looking to buy a new AK, who makes a production variant with a 1.6mm receiver? I can find the receivers and parts kits, but I can't find any assembled versions. BTW, I'm not interested in an RPK.
sorry just saw this post well better late than never. as for the FAL if you google for FAL receivers you mite come up with a couple in 7.62. i don't really know if there is a differance between the 7.62 receiver and the 5.56 except the bullet guide. i don't think i have ever seen a receiver that was advertised as a 5.56. as for the 1.6 mm ak i think you can get one from k-var or centerfire systems.:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts