Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.armslocker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29400

Spell the bet out exactly JD, I've got some guys who are thinking they want to take you up on this bet the next time they're stateside.

What is the cash amount of the wager?

Gun is to be a 5" or less steel frame 1911 with fixed low profile sights (Novaks for example)front and rear no fiber optic front site, stock magazine release, no bumper pad on magazine, no add on magazine well, removel of frame material to create a chamfer at the magazine opening is permitted, no swedging of the magazine well is allowed.

What's the holster and spare magazine carrier rule?

Ammuntion for each shooter is to be supplied 230gr Ball, USGI or equivant surplus.

Firing line is 10 yards from targets.

Targets are standard IPSC metric target, as defined in appendix B3 of the IPSC Handgun Competion Rules USPSA Version January 2004,spaced 3 yards from target edge to target edge, in line, parallel to the firing line.

What does the verticle height of the targets need to be?

Start position is back to targets gun holstered

On an audible signal, Turn, draw and fire two shots to each target, reload and fire two more to each target.

Scoring is by time only 5.5 seconds or less minimum hits of 5 A's, 5c's, 2 D's or better are required to meet the challange.

JD will shoot first if he doesn't meet the minimum score he looses the match by default.

Did I miss anything?

Writing up match rules and regs isn't my bag. Getting the gear to those who use it and going to use it with them is my most recent gig.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Pagosa Springs can't be that big, you can probably spit from one side of the town to the other! erika/gunkid do you have a place in town to shoot?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
looks like it's heating up - can he rise to his own challenge?

:devil:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts