Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range today. We had a shot timer and ascandium 38 and a pocket holster.

What times did the tard claim for his han din pocket draw?

We ran a little test and I wrote the times down.

Just curious what he claimes is possible.

Tard you want to help us out? I may actually be able to validate one of his claims.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
He posted this a few days ago.

" I"m FAR faster to that FIRST hit than you are, and i've got an EXCELLENT chance of the 2nd rd being available. you can hit a man in the chest 3-4 x, with Mak and still have 1 in 4 chances of his not stopping. I can react, draw from hand in pocket, hit chest, VERY reliably, at 10 ft, in .70 second, you can't TOUCH that time"

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well her ear ethe shooters times. He is an accomplishe dmartial artist and a top notch shooter. And no it was not me. I did somthing different we tried.

.82 .79 .73 .72 . 78. This was all without practice before hand I just said hey dude lets try this and I will run the timer. Gun was a Scandium S&W in 38 Special. Holster was a Mith Rosen pocket softy.

Then just for fun with no practic ebefor ehand I did some draws to a shot from concealment under a jacket.

Times were. .91 1.13 1.13 1.90 (screwed up gett9ing the jacket out of the way 1.21 and 1.18. The gun was a simple S&W 4" 66. Holster was a Blade Tech owb rig withga light jacker worn over it for cove rgarmant.

So tard you are just not that fast in your little fantasy world.

We need to compile a listing of the reest of his claims and we can go disprove them as well.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Those are pretty good times actually. There are some unfavoreable aspects to drawing ftom the pocket that GK does not consider.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree but since we had the gear and a timer we decided to see what would happen.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
You don't really think that NUTTY JOHN can cut those times he quotes, do you?

NUTTY JOHN is a mighty legend in his own pea-brain ... but no where else.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
there's NOTHING about practical application of guns that I haven't thought of over 20 years ago, old man. Those times are WORLD class, but you idiots dont even know what that level of skill IS, much less ever hope to attain it. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
Those times are WORLD class ...
Yep. Sure are. Disney World. But then we know that you were thrown out of Disneyworld ... for the same reason as Mickey Mouse. :D

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
there's NOTHING about practical application of guns that I haven't thought of over 20 years ago, old man. Those times are WORLD class, but you idiots dont even know what that level of skill IS, much less ever hope to attain it. :)
World class BS, is all you're about NUTTY JOHN ... :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ahhhh now he has thought of everything ever that is gun related. I uess it is possible what with all that free time in the joint and all. I mean after all how much time could he really spend contemplating that sore asshole Babe gave him the previous night?

BTW andy. Can't beat those times? We were within .02 seconds and we were just experimenting on a whim. Try again Sausage Smuggler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts