Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
High Point? The town to the southwest of Greensboro, North Carolina, or the highest point in New Jersey? (Yeah, there's more than one!) I have a sister who lives not too far away from you in Bahama, NC; and High Point, NJ is one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. I used to love going there when I was a boy. Anyway, welcome!

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Welcome from the Great White North! The one above the 48th parallel.

·
Super Moderator
2,098 Posts
Hey...
Thanks admin to add me, I am from high point.
Just an additional note that if you have any forum specific questions or issues let me know.
And either I or one of the administration will see what we can do.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
A couple of tips for this place:

1) there is one poster who will blow what should be a single thread across multiple threads.
2) sometimes (often?) the multiple threads are strewn across multiple forums
3) there is a huge mix of good and bad information on this site. Usually the good can be found correcting the bad.
4) insults may be thrown. Don't take them personally. if you can laugh them off, you'll be fine here
5) sometimes it is fun to sit back and watch the train wreck, sometimes its fun to have your hand on the throttle. Enjoy the site.
6) ask questions, most people here will answer them if they can.
7) if something posted seems wrong, off, or silly - don't be afraid to respond or ask about it.

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
5) sometimes it is fun to sit back and watch the train wreck, sometimes its fun to have your hand on the throttle.
I like that metaphor more than I probably should.

Reactions: Dorobuta
1 - 9 of 9 Posts